Don't you just hate it when....

Glad you got it checked but good its not poisin and related to dizziness. Take it easy and make sure you make that appointment xx

Dyjhiw you have major cabin fever! Mum and dad boss have a painter/decorator in and they want us here all week to keep an eye on him so we can't leave the house! Day 2 and tearing my hair out! Quite glad I'm off on Friday so there's only one more day of being stuck in the house to go!

....... When you feel like you've been run over by a bus following physio yesterday :-(
...... When you have a really dodgy stomach, have been to the loo and feel sick :-( hope it's nothing I've eaten!

....... When you feel like you've been run over by a bus following physio yesterday :-(
...... When you have a really dodgy stomach, have been to the loo and feel sick :-( hope it's nothing I've eaten!

Hope you feel better soon :-(

DYJHIW you book the eurotunnel for Saturday and you have to come back early because the trains you want are full AND it's twice the price!

DYJHIW you have plans with a 'friend' to go to cinema this evening and then she doesn't answer the phone or respond to txts so you end up stuck at home on your own all night :( am low enough at the moment without having friends letting me down! I don't mind people changing plans-but atleast have to decency to let me know :(

DYJHIW you have plans with a 'friend' to go to cinema this evening and then she doesn't answer the phone or respond to txts so you end up stuck at home on your own all night :( am low enough at the moment without having friends letting me down! I don't mind people changing plans-but atleast have to decency to let me know :(

That's rubbish :-( Hope she at least has a decent excuse when you get hold of her! X

DYJHIW people use the road as a pavement, I don't drive on the pavement so don't walk on the road!! .... unless they're crossing it lol

aww no :(, hope you have heard from her and had an excuse by now

Back