Don't you just hate it when....

How'd you get on? Sometimes they'll do it straight away, sometimes they dig their heels in!

They wanted to send it away to be looked at, but I wasn't keen as they'd only give me a basic phone to use and it could take up to 4 weeks to repair. They said to try ringing orange who did a reboot type thing but all that did was wipe everything off my phone,,all the apps etc, they said the phone was faulty and gave me a fault code, then they said take it to the store to sort out. I phoned the store and they don't deal with replacements and they told me to ring orange again. I went through the sales of goods act with them but they weren't having any of it! Bloody nightmare!
OH restarted my phone and it's working again now! Think I'll see how it goes over the next couple of weeks. If it happens again though I won't accept a repair from them, I'll want a replacement! Xx

They wanted to send it away to be looked at, but I wasn't keen as they'd only give me a basic phone to use and it could take up to 4 weeks to repair. They said to try ringing orange who did a reboot type thing but all that did was wipe everything off my phone,,all the apps etc, they said the phone was faulty and gave me a fault code, then they said take it to the store to sort out. I phoned the store and they don't deal with replacements and they told me to ring orange again. I went through the sales of goods act with them but they weren't having any of it! Bloody nightmare!
OH restarted my phone and it's working again now! Think I'll see how it goes over the next couple of weeks. If it happens again though I won't accept a repair from them, I'll want a replacement! Xx

That's really mean as its so new :-(

DYJHIW you get to stage one of a recipe 'rinse the quinoa well in cold water' then realise this is a difficult task if you don't own a sieve! Damn you quinoa!

You dont know wether to get an iphone4s or an iphone 5, any help peeps i just dont know what to doo? X

You dont know wether to get an iphone4s or an iphone 5, any help peeps i just dont know what to doo? X

I've got an iPhone 5 and used to have a 4s. Can't really see any difference between them if I'm honest. I just get sucked in to new things. Kind of wish I'd got a 4s now :-s

DYJHIW you've been off of SW for too long :( Managed to maintain, but feeling like crap health wise!

Good for you! Lol. How did you do it?? Xx

I put it in a deep saucepan, filled it up with cold water, swished it around, let it sink, poured half the water away, filled it up again, another swish (still with me on this long boring story!?) then put the lid on the saucepan and gently drained it at the slowest speed ever because the lid was on tight. I also got arm ache in the process. If the quinoa grains weren't so tiny and able to escape, it would have been ok!

I put it in a deep saucepan, filled it up with cold water, swished it around, let it sink, poured half the water away, filled it up again, another swish (still with me on this long boring story!?) then put the lid on the saucepan and gently drained it at the slowest speed ever because the lid was on tight. I also got arm ache in the process. If the quinoa grains weren't so tiny and able to escape, it would have been ok!

Haha I was still with you lol :-D think you'd best buy a sieve for next time though! Xx

DYJHIW OH is doing your nut in asking stupid questions like 'is there anything in for a sarny' 'have we got any chocolate' or 'is there any ice cream' when he knows fine well there were none of these things in yesterday, you've been out all day and the asda shopping is due to come tomorrow morning.

He acts like its my fault there's nothing in, but if left to him there would be nothing in but crap!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.... When I've yet again been wide awake all night listening to the OH snore! He's finally gone in the spare room, but when he went he left both bedroom doors wide open, so I'd still be able to hear him! then when I ask him to close them I get a mouthful of half asleep swearing and nonsense! He's been in there roughly 5 minutes and I can hear him through the wall already! Over 2 years it's been like this! Grrr! I'm lucky to get 4 hours sleep a night!

DYJHIW after starting to feel fine yesterday, you were ready to get back to work this morning but then wake up with your stomach churning again! :( Oh well, nothing else for it other than to just try and ignore it! :\

Back