Don't you just hate it when....

You had a fast day but couldnt resist a couple of chips and had a few bites of magnum infinity icecream, which by the way is possible the yummiest icecream ever, and about 14 syns might treat myself to one tommorow mm exited for icecream

You had a fast day but couldnt resist a couple of chips and had a few bites of magnum infinity icecream, which by the way is possible the yummiest icecream ever, and about 14 syns might treat myself to one tommorow mm exited for icecream

14 syns is quite good considering, might have one on WI day if it's a good result :).

dyjhiw your 13 sister starts crying her eyes out because she's just found out that JLS are splitting up! hate seeing people cry. Especially her! Xx

When it's only Wednesday (I'm aware there is a consistent theme to my posts)

Haha :p (just to show off) I'm not too cut up about it being weds - tomorrows my day off so I'm gonna have a lovely day of gym, massage and then going to talk about the tattoo I might be getting ;D so yay for Wednesday!

Haha :p (just to show off) I'm not too cut up about it being weds - tomorrows my day off so I'm gonna have a lovely day of gym, massage and then going to talk about the tattoo I might be getting ;D so yay for Wednesday!

I have two free days tomorrow so like you not too cut up that it is Wednesday! Only bothered when we have a meeting at work which always falls on alternate Wednesdays. Have a lovely time at the gym, a lovely massage and choose wisely at the tattoo parlour! (God I sound like your mum!)

..... When you almost see a yr4 boy knocked over by a car! His arm touched the bonnet, that's how close it was! He was crossing the road by the school (on his own!!), in between parked cars, the poor lady in the car was so upset bless her, but there's no way she could have seen him. Where are the bloody parents that dump their kids at the school gates, well on the opposite side of a busy road! Grrrr!

..... When you almost see a yr4 boy knocked over by a car! His arm touched the bonnet, that's how close it was! He was crossing the road by the school (on his own!!), in between parked cars, the poor lady in the car was so upset bless her, but there's no way she could have seen him. Where are the bloody parents that dump their kids at the school gates, well on the opposite side of a busy road! Grrrr!

omg !!!

the toasted & buttered cheese scone AND a packet of malteasers have ended up in your mouth and its only just after 10am

OMG, I can never understand how irresponsible some parents are. If he had got knocked over the parents would have blamed the driver.

I'm going to cause ruptions now, but like Maddy Mcann, I just can't believe her parents thought it acceptable to leave her alone in the room while they went out!

I have to say we met a couple on holiday who did this last year. Yes they had a video monitor but still I couldn't believe it after Madeline as you say! I know its difficult to feel you get couple time with a child but you have to remember your responsible for them too

OMG, I can never understand how irresponsible some parents are. If he had got knocked over the parents would have blamed the driver.

I'm going to cause ruptions now, but like Maddy Mcann, I just can't believe her parents thought it acceptable to leave her alone in the room while they went out!

Totally agree with you there!

I have two free days tomorrow so like you not too cut up that it is Wednesday! Only bothered when we have a meeting at work which always falls on alternate Wednesdays. Have a lovely time at the gym, a lovely massage and choose wisely at the tattoo parlour! (God I sound like your mum!)

Woo work day over! Haha thanks :p am going to look at getting the great ormond street hospital logo to raise money for them (will get sponsored) as they do such great work for kids and I know a lot of people (myself included!) Who wouldn't be here without them :)

Back