Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW ... Im so pi$$ed off with myself! I had 2 lovely losses last 2 weeks of 4.5lb and another 4lb. i was set to be 100% for my 3rd loss and break this awful gain cycle im in. I did ok first few days but then i was just a pig and had chippy, chinese, mini pizza, icecream and takeaway Sunday!! Why... i have no clue?! i feel crap afterwards from the fat, guilty from eating the rubbish yet i do it again?! where the hell my will power and focus is i dont know. Had a whopping 8lb gain according to scales this morn but will double check before dinner at my official home weighing time. I have realized im picking rubbish foods since im sat in all day bored out my mind (and i cant cook anything). This knee surgery is messing with my head again and feel im comfort/bordum eating which i dont want!! :( Looking at my excel weight chart too that ive got and im back to the same weight i was from end of Nov'12. Feels like im undoing all my hardwork since before xmas :cry: & i thought id make target this year!! blaa. feel so rubbish!

Sorry for the rant..
Considering your surgery and recovery time you have been doing brill so be kind to yourself and get back on track x

Great advice emsie, don't look at the road ahead, just one meal at a time :)

Dyjhiw your wisdom teeth are on the move again and for the 3rd time this evening you've bitten the inside of your cheek really hard!

you eat nothing but crap - 2 bars of chocolate, crisps, biscuits, steak pie and its * week and weigh in tomorrow - oh the joys of being a women

DYJHIW people who is losing/have lost the weight critisize what others put in their trolley.Don't forget you once use to eat muffins etc before.Only because your an angel doesn't give you the right to mock those that still eat those foods.:rolleyes:Can't be a$$ed any more with such people.

So true.

Last edited:
DYJHIW people who is losing/have lost the weight critisize what others put in their trolley.Don't forget you once use to eat muffins etc before.Only because your an angel doesn't give you the right to mock those that still eat those foods.:rolleyes:Can't be a$$ed any more with such people.
Is it not acceptable to follow them round the market singing have you seen the muffin man then?

Back