Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw the weather turns when you are going away on a residential trip with a group of special needs children :eek:

Me too, just overnight camping and a 11k walk to get through on Friday....the week long one is later in term....hope you are going somewhere nice!

When you drop a hot iron on the rug & it burns a big mark, then panic while you pick it & drop it again so now have a burn mark on carpet too!

you lose a fiver some how and its no where to be seen :( positive it was in my pocket this morning but thing it might have fell out when i went to get my keys to back into the house

dyjhiw you're doing SW at home with your sister and she expects you to buy all the food and cook it for her, so annoyed

you lose a fiver some how and its no where to be seen :( positive it was in my pocket this morning but thing it might have fell out when i went to get my keys to back into the house

That reminds me I found a fiver in the launderette (shared facilities in our tower block). I knew who had left it there and was taking her clothes out the dryer as I was waiting to put mine in. She was very pleased when she came back and I handed it to her. I could have done with the fiver myself!!

DYJHIW one of your friends has turned 100% anti-social since starting work 6 months ago, her reason is that she's "knackered from work"
Geeeez..it's called reality dear and the rest of us manage to live life! -_-

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back