Don't you just hate it when....

... when these physiotherapy exercises hurt like hell!! :cry:

but as they say no pain no gain!

Just driven home oast the major roadworks (a264 for those local) and one of the portaloos has blown over! Wee all over the road! Ewwww! Luckily no other "waste" apparent yet, let's hope it stays there!

ewwww

your husband bites into something in his tea and its your fault, yeah like i can see what is in a tin of ravioli

Its was a really hard bit of meat (i think), not sure whether I should send it back to the company and complain

You started taking your iron tablets yesterday and you feel cack taking them but know that in time they will make you feel better and you MUST take them all

your husband is being an arse but hey whats new

Boyfriend agree's with you after WI that we both need to reign it in a little as putting on a little weight, so we agree to do it together, I even mentioned how much easier it will be for me if we're doing it together... so far today he's had a beer and a doughnut (and that's just what he's sat in front of me and had)

DYJHIW your weekend begins with world war 3 as OH is in a grump about having baked bean lasagne for dinner. Men can be such tw*ts where meat is concerned!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW your weekend begins with world war 3 as OH is in a grump about having baked bean lasagne for dinner. Men can be such tw*ts where meat is concerned!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Always have spare sausages or burgers in the freezer! Thats what I've learnt. Then when / they moan that there is no meat just chuck a couple of them in the oven and serve alongside. Worked so far for me :D xx

My boyfriend used to be awful like that for meat, but he's actually getting loads better with it, he loves baked bean pasta bake and asked for lentil lasagne today. He also doesn't mind quorn products. But yeah burgers and sausages in the freezer seem like a good idea, when I first started doing meat free meals I'd sometimes fry up some bits of pork to just plop on top of my boyfriends meal lol

Boyfriend agree's with you after WI that we both need to reign it in a little as putting on a little weight, so we agree to do it together, I even mentioned how much easier it will be for me if we're doing it together... so far today he's had a beer and a doughnut (and that's just what he's sat in front of me and had)

Can relate! men :sigh:

DYJHIW it's the day of your friends first ever bbq for her 19th birthday but the weather is crap!

Back