Don't you just hate it when....

Had a rumbly tummy all night which has made me pass wind quite a bit all night thanks to iron tablets and you stink

..... When it's Saturday and you wake up at exactly the same time as your alarm goes off at in the week!!! Not impressed at being awake before 7am at the weekend :-(

I've been awake since 6am & there really is no need; on a weekday I get up at 6:30. I finally got fed up of lying in bed wide awake at 6:30, oh well just think of all the hours in the weekend I can now enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been awake since 6am & there really is no need; on a weekday I get up at 6:30. I finally got fed up of lying in bed wide awake at 6:30, oh well just think of all the hours in the weekend I can now enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

I wake up at 4.30 (need loo) and cannot get back to sleep after that. I needed to be up at 5ish this morning so of course it was pointless going back to bed. I can never lay in very long whcih is annoying if I am not working at the weekend.

I've not seen her in ages & we love a good chat we usually stay up until the early hours just chatting. I'm doing my RSC challenge today so she was going to be enjoying yummy food! We were going to see our mum, I was just looking forward to seeing her. She has such a busy diary I'm not too sure when I'll next get to see her, I think it will be end June!

I've not seen her in ages & we love a good chat we usually stay up until the early hours just chatting. I'm doing my RSC challenge today so she was going to be enjoying yummy food! We were going to see our mum, I was just looking forward to seeing her. She has such a busy diary I'm not too sure when I'll next get to see her, I think it will be end June!

aw no :(, hope the time goes quickly then for you to see her again :)

Back