Don't you just hate it when....

You can admit it you know!! making your own bubbles by fa*ting in the bath telling me you have a jacuzzi indeed

I'm due to cycle to work in a few mins & was just thinking how black the sky has got, hmmmmmmm, same old, same old, do I cycle or drive,

your son tels you off for not waking him at 7am, hello its only 7.30am and within 15 mins you were up dressed, fed & watered so whats the problem

Usually he's awake before his dad leaves the house in the morning but think we must have been quietier this morning then normal

DYJHIW you've had to ring in sick with a tummy bug, and no matter how bad you feel you still feel guilty/like your boss will think you are on the skive x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dyjhiw you're craving the weirdest foods! coffee cake (i don't even like coffee cake) ice, black coffee, just the yolk from an egg? no idea what's going on!

DYJHIW you've had to ring in sick with a tummy bug, and no matter how bad you feel you still feel guilty/like your boss will think you are on the skive x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the same if I ever have to call in sick! Can't help but make yourself feel 10 times worse about something you can't control in the first place x

I didn't buy my own test....... My 8 month pregnant friend popped into the chemist for me...... They told her she really didn't need to waste her money on buying one! Lol xx

DYJHIW you're back home after spending the weekend (it went way too quickly!!) in your favourite place ever :(

Also, DYJHIW you remember absolutely NOTHING the morning after a night out?! Never happened to me before and is such a horrible feeling! Got filled in on some of the details from a friend who was there, and it's safe to say it's probably a good thing I don't remember ;D

Back