Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW you are a member of a SW Facebook group and there a few people who keep saying that things like smash pizza, lasagne crisps etc are free, and how all this tweaking business is a load of c**p!
So this now means there is going to be a new batch of SW newbies who think it's ok to eat things like that, and then they'll wonder about why they're not losing weight etc! Why can't people just give correct info, and allow others to decide about tweaks for themselves?!!!
And now, when I posted about allowing people to have correct information, I've been told their consultant said it was ok, as making a big bowl of SW 'crisps' is fine because potato is free and that's all crisps are!! Arghhhhh some people really miss the point :banghead:

Dyjhiw you so wanted it to be Friday but its only Thursday!

oops, hope today goes quick so that Friday can come quicker for you

Its not pay day til Monday but you are secretly hoping that it will be tomorrow as monday is a bank holiday in england but not scotland :/

DYJHIW you are a member of a SW Facebook group and there a few people who keep saying that things like smash pizza, lasagne crisps etc are free, and how all this tweaking business is a load of c**p!
So this now means there is going to be a new batch of SW newbies who think it's ok to eat things like that, and then they'll wonder about why they're not losing weight etc! Why can't people just give correct info, and allow others to decide about tweaks for themselves?!!!
And now, when I posted about allowing people to have correct information, I've been told their consultant said it was ok, as making a big bowl of SW 'crisps' is fine because potato is free and that's all crisps are!! Arghhhhh some people really miss the point :banghead:

Why not post the official line from sw from the website? Patchwork puss posted it on here a couple of days ago so you could copy and paste it from there. At least if you put the info there you've done all you can and if people choose to ignore it they will soon suffer with not losing like they should be x

Why not post the official line from sw from the website? Patchwork puss posted it on here a couple of days ago so you could copy and paste it from there. At least if you put the info there you've done all you can and if people choose to ignore it they will soon suffer with not losing like they should be x

Yeah I've already done that! On both posts, but then just had a reply saying she does EE so I can't tell her she has to syn them!!! WTF! I'm not saying anyone has to do anything, I was just saying that we need to make sure we post correct information! Lol! It infuriates me, but they make me laugh at the same time lol x

Yeah I've already done that! On both posts, but then just had a reply saying she does EE so I can't tell her she has to syn them!!! WTF! I'm not saying anyone has to do anything, I was just saying that we need to make sure we post correct information! Lol! It infuriates me, but they make me laugh at the same time lol x

Ha ha ha!! I've now been banned from the fb page as apparently I disagree with 'tweakers' no! I don't disagree(as I do it myself occasionally),what I do disagree with is people saying something is free when it isn't! I just feel its important for people to post correct syn values!

DYJHIW you're having a day where you feel really unsure about everything and wish you had a clear goal in life :( No idea what to do?!?!

.... When you feel like utter crap after having to spend a couple of hours in A&E today following another dizzy spell :-( I hate having to let work down :-(

your knees are so bloody sore its getting harder to walk after being sat down for a wee while

When son has watched the same video on YouTube over & over for the past 3 hours at full volume!

Back