Don't you just hate it when....

..... When you couldn't get to sleep last night.... Then OH wakes you up at 6am going to the loo.... So I've had less than 4 hours sleep.... And it's the Leeds meet today..... I feel sorry for whoever sits next to me..... I'll be asleep on their shoulder!!!
Xxx

..... When you couldn't get to sleep last night.... Then OH wakes you up at 6am going to the loo.... So I've had less than 4 hours sleep.... And it's the Leeds meet today..... I feel sorry for whoever sits next to me..... I'll be asleep on their shoulder!!!
Xxx

lol, enjoy yourselves :)

.... When you paint your nails dark blue last night ready for today.... And it's the worst consistency polish you've ever used.... Took it off after a few hours last night and now I have blue stained nails and fingers..... Remover hasn't got rid of it all.... Help!

ForumRunner_20130525_065354.png

Your an idiot cause you thought your delivery of food which included tonight's tea is actually booked for tomorrow and now you cant do what you had planned tomorrow

.... When I've been saying up till before midnight every night for Hubby to get in so can watch prison break (we've both really got into it) yet Im up with our son every morning & today Im in such a foul mood.. All I wanted was ONE laying but noooo :mad:

.... When I've been saying up till before midnight every night for Hubby to get in so can watch prison break (we've both really got into it) yet Im up with our son every morning & today Im in such a foul mood.. All I wanted was ONE laying but noooo :mad:

oh I know this story very well, just once but nope hardly, maybe once in a blue moon. Why don't well all move in together in a big mansion that way we can take it in turns lol

DYJHIW people don't give you clear instructions! Asked mum if she wanted me to butter her bread, she said yes and do 2 for you, so I butter one piece of hers only to find she's already done it and now has a piece of bread with butter on both sides, grr!!

Also, DYJHIW you can't stop crying at a sad film - just watched Seven Pounds D:

DYJHIW you text your OH when he is out and his phone bings from behind you grrrrr!

oh I know this story very well, just once but nope hardly, maybe once in a blue moon. Why don't well all move in together in a big mansion that way we can take it in turns lol

Pmsl yeah sounds good! It's alright though as he moans he's tired!!

your wonderful no wait, brilliant no hang on annoying kids decide on a sunday 6 am is fab time to be awake

the last 3 or 4 weeks I've had no motivation whatsoever .. just can't be bothered :(
feel like having a binge but won't.. fingers crossed it gets sorted soon, annoying as hell

Hang in there Malc dont give in to the demons of pre SW - you have come so far now to waste all that hard work.

Back