Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW your exam is only a week on Wednesday and still you dont seem to be able to focus on some serious revision ... *goes for a bath* <- Yet more avoidance see!

When you go into the fridge to get stuff to prep tomorrows salad and snap a nail ouchhhhhhhhhhh it hurts when theyre acrylic and attached to your own

When you go into the fridge to get stuff to prep tomorrows salad and snap a nail ouchhhhhhhhhhh it hurts when theyre acrylic and attached to your own

Eugh! Proper cringe remembering how that feels haha! I knew salad was evil and bad for you somehow ;D

DYJHIW you had loads of dreams last night about various things, all which led you to think it was the weekend so it was a very rough awakening when the alarm went at ten to six :/

Dyjhiw you need to say something but are worried it's going to come out all wrong :sigh:

Know that feeling sometimes there is only 1 way to say it hon x

Me too, I'm too blunt sometimes & really struggle to make things sound ok, I also like to get things out in the open so as soon as I need to say something I do but struggle with the right words to use, oh well, hope you've managed to say whatever & it's gone ok xx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr & ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Me too, I'm too blunt sometimes & really struggle to make things sound ok, I also like to get things out in the open so as soon as I need to say something I do but struggle with the right words to use, oh well, hope you've managed to say whatever & it's gone ok xx
Thanks, not yet, got to figure out what exactly need to say x

DYJHIW your PCOS is playing up and you are bleeding again for the fourth time in as many weeks... :cry:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((for everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) just cause I feel like it

when a pop to shop for bread ends up been £60+ shop!

There is a high profile court case going on here & it winds me up every morning when they pass me (they take different routes), there is 3 police cars, 2 armored vans, 1 police helicopter & a lot of armored police & non armored police on duty, just makes me grumble. This has been going on for about 3mths & expected to last 20 wks.

Back