Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you've got your long sleeve pj top on and bed socks on in June !!! And said bed socks are scratching your legs when you move your feet about cos they've got glittery bits in them!

Lol. Got an image now of you going to bed dressed like a glitterball lol x

your knees are sore after the walk about yesterday with daughters nursery

DYJHIW your discussing something and someone(always the same person) has done it better than the rest of you.Doesn't matter what we talk about she has done it and always thinks her way is right.
I hate those that think they know it all.

I know someone like that, REALLY annoys me!

DYJHIW you put your hand bag in your bedroom then due to your other half being disorganized and wripping the room to shreds trying to find clothes for work this morning it suddenly disappears into the black hole that only your other half ever manages to hide things in so you cant find it to take to work with you!! Grrr, I dont know how he does it!! Xx

DYJHIW your discussing something and someone(always the same person) has done it better than the rest of you.Doesn't matter what we talk about she has done it and always thinks her way is right.
I hate those that think they know it all.

Too many people like this these days, see everything as a competition. Annoying!

dyjhiw you're watching This Morning, eating breakfast before you go to work and they start talking about having a placenta facial!!! :yuk:

you knew your car was gonna cost when getting it sorted but still ouch at £320

DYJHIW you went out today with the sole purpose of stocking up your alpen light supplies. Not one of the shops I visited had them in... Grrrrrr!

Swimming hats or anything rubber (like a rubber glove) will work! Gives extra grip :) We keep a swimming cap in the cutlery drawer for jars haha!

Back