Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW the London Zoo website wont work when it comes to paying!!

DYJHIW.... you can't find the Syn value of a product and you can't even use the Syn calculator because it doesn't have the relevant info on the label!!

Dyjhiw you can't open your gherkins

So good ideas here, but just incase you haven't managed to open them yet, have you tried putting a knife or end of a spoon under the lid, to lift the lid & let the air in & stop it being pressured, I find that always works.

try running the lid under some warm water then using a t towel to try opening it x

Darn it :cry: I feel for ya hun - ok try punching a hole in the lid with a fork lol that usually works

Swimming hats or anything rubber (like a rubber glove) will work! Gives extra grip :) We keep a swimming cap in the cutlery drawer for jars haha!

Bang the lid on a worktop! The side of the lid?

please tell me you have tried everything and now they are open

You need to tap the side of the lid on a hard floor.That will release the air.

So good ideas here, but just incase you haven't managed to open them yet, have you tried putting a knife or end of a spoon under the lid, to lift the lid & let the air in & stop it being pressured, I find that always works.
Great ideas lol ....I got hubby to do it....but I'd gone off wanting one by then! Just got to make sure daughter doesn't eat them all before I get one now the lid is loose lol

DYJHIW you slip off plan as exam nerves kick in and the old mind set of comfort eating wins over the new sw mind. Oh well it will be over with by this time tonight. So nervous!

Dyjhiw it's the anniversary of your nan dying, you weren't really that close to her but all the family who lived near her and saw her daily are posting on Facebook how it's been 17 years. It's 16! Don't want to look a b*tch correcting them but they should know! If I can remember when it was why don't they?!

Let them be, remember her in your own way. Often find some people make a big thing like this and ahh ignore em. I hope you find time to have peace today x

When your mother starts to tell you a story about someone being buried alive while you're trying to eat your omelette. That's the end of that then..

Lol what???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW people in group moan that they've only lost 2lb

DYJHIW you get caffeine shakes from trying to keep yourself awake at work. (And it's not even that much caffeine!)

Dyjhiw you run out of apples and bananas and satsumas and were trying to cut down your shopping spends!

Thing is I like to buy just enough fruit to last before it goes off, I just hate waste, but when I go to the shops it isn't just fruit I come out with, that's where the money goes!!!!

See I need/want some frozen fruit & it's cheapest at Sainsbury's but I can't go in there & just buy frozen fruit, I'd have to make it 'worth my while' making the trip!

You receive a letter from the podiatrist saying you are on their waiting list

Back