Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you are trying to save syns for later but just wanna eat eat eat!

Babs isn't coming round tonight she isn't well, but that doesn't mean I'll have a low syn Saturday, already I've had a wispa (leftovers from last wks syn bag), the rest of the baklava & 2 pink wafers:eek: and I'll still have wine later, and yes I also want to eat, eat, eat, I have had some SS though, melon and we're off out geocaching when Bob gets in.

Babs isn't coming round tonight she isn't well, but that doesn't mean I'll have a low syn Saturday, already I've had a wispa (leftovers from last wks syn bag), the rest of the baklava & 2 pink wafers:eek: and I'll still have wine later, and yes I also want to eat, eat, eat, I have had some SS though, melon and we're off out geocaching when Bob gets in.
You have had ape syn week though haven't you so it won't hurt to have some! Whereas I haven't managed to save syns through the week. Have only had 1syn so far today though lol

Oooh I have so done that. Can I recommend an even more holistic approach?
Massage your earlobes gently. These are linked to your head in acupuncture points and aid in relieving headaches.

Thank u for the tip, will try next time....haven't been in here this week....

DYJHIW after two lovely weeks off you have to go back to work tomorrow :(

Everyone is celebrating Fathers Day with their dads & you cant cause your ad passed in 1990 :cry::cry::cry:

Back