Don't you just hate it when....

Your last remaining guinea pig dies. RIP Velma you can now join your sister Daphne in heaven who passed last October :( :'(

Awwww. Hugs x

Thanks guys, think my self & hubbie are more upset then the kids :(

When son is fixating again... This time on fires (firemen were at school today) so we have had to do online quiz, discuss escape routes & generally have the same conversation since 3pm!

Last edited by a moderator:
DYJHIW because of your stomach condition, your stomach has been in spasm (keeps clenching really tight and kills, a bit similar to cramps) for the past thirteen hours and your muscles are aching so bad! Suppose its one way to get a six pack haha...

the nursery your daughter goes to said it was just rhyme time this morning & the kids singing songs when in fact she was getting a leaving certificate & a book but I couldn't go cause its was sons sports day. If I knew she was getting that I would have gone to the sports day later

the nursery your daughter goes to said it was just rhyme time this morning & the kids singing songs when in fact she was getting a leaving certificate & a book but I couldn't go cause its was sons sports day. If I knew she was getting that I would have gone to the sports day later

Oh they should've send a note home to tell everyone! X

Yes! My eyes are so itchy. Have to be careful about rubbing them because of my eyelash extensions!

Oh eck! I'm on tablets & eye drops at minute but I'm sneezing for England so nose spray might me needed too :(

Back