Don't you just hate it when....

... When your boss texts at 7.10 saying I'm not needed in work till 8.30 today instead of 8....i could have had an extra half an hour in bed lol xx

Dyjhiw your car insurance is cancelled cause you kept forgetting to send the no claims bonus! Grrr i got a brain like a sieve :( what do i do now?

DYJHIW you've grown to hate a job you really loved at the beginning :( So unhappy at the moment!

Ring the insurance company & see what they can do, root out the no claims bonus now you'll need it for any new insurance company. See if they'll accept scanned/faxed copy, that's assuming you can send it that way.

thanks, gonna phone them tomorow and ask, hope i havent got to pay a cancelation fee

DYJHIW you have a SP the day before wi and feel disappointed. Been so good all week and avoided those scales but today no.. :mad:

your a woman & its * week - enough said

... When a spider crawls out of a raspberry and tries pinching your scan bran cake!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130628_115924.png
    ForumRunner_20130628_115924.png
    359.1 KB · Views: 93
you eat a pear cause your daughter decides after one bite she doesnt like them and you dont want to waste it

Well at least it was a pear and nit a mars bar :) xx

DYJHIW ... My little boy fell and split his head above his eye on Weds evening :( Rushed into hospital, got home gone 10pm and up 5:45am to go back to hospital. My baby had to be put to sleep to have it stitched up. He was SO brave though! I was more upset with it all.

Resulting in 3 very bad sw days! But couldnt be helped....

Back