Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw no matter how hard you seem to be trying, handing out cv's, applying for endless jobs online.... you can't seem to get a job :cry:

Hi, dont give up, have you contacted any of the companies and asked for feedback, we have helped people understand why they didnt get called for interview ie didnt sell themselves and with so many applicants they just didnt stand out, layout of cv, covering letter not laid out well, some have advised they have since got jobs by adapting their application. What sort of job are you applying for? Good luck. xx

DYJHIW you have one hundred and one things to do before 5pm but can't be bothered to move off your ass.:sigh:

That's how I feel today but only have two days when my son is in nursery to actually do anything so need to do housework, old much rather go to bed for an hour though!

Dyjhiw - between doing your car insurance in January nothing has changed and yet you've just done a tester quote and it's gone from £1100 to £570! I'm gonna cancel current as its still cheaper to pay a cancellation fee. Don't get what's changed!?

And there's more.... Don't you just hate it when you have to drive a different route because of all the Balcombe fracking mentalists causing an absolute nightmare

The thing is it's not the people of Balcombe thats causing it it's the outsiders who are there because there against it.Don't any of them have jobs to go to.:D

Yes exactly! The locals are sat in the (amazing) tea room talking about it. There are so many police there and it just makes me angry because its such a waste of tax payers money having to deal with it. If its going to happen, it's going to happen. Protest or not.

.. When you have loads to do this morning as friends are visiting from Yorkshire (found out they were coming last night) and your headache that started yesterday is still here :-(

DYJHIW You say to some one look I have lost 11 kilos and they sat..............where from !!!!!! B1tch !!!!

DYJIW you've not had much time to be on here...
When hubby is on lates this week and not getting home until 11:30pm-12:00am :(
AND wont see him much tomorrow as car in for full service & hes taking dogs with him to walk whilst he waits. (its a hour drive away too) AND hes working Sunday 6am-2pm!!
crappy weekend for us, i like doing family things on weekends :'(

(cant you tell i havent been on here to moan lol)

Oh & im hungry! but nothing to eat as already munched it all

Back