Don't you just hate it when....

My OH works shifts & i find it hard sometimes, could you do family stuff when he's nxt off instead of keeping it for the weekend?

My OH works shifts & i find it hard sometimes, could you do family stuff when he's nxt off instead of keeping it for the weekend?
Nope. One week its lates, 3pm-11pm but about 45min drive away too. Then week after earlies which is 7am-3pm. so weekends really only time.
Its ok thou as next weekend were looking at going to sundown adventureland :D

One minute your plate is full of lovely food then 5-10 minutes later its gone makes me mad haha!!
;-)X

know the feeling!! or i have nice big meal and hungry 15mins later :/

When the weather is rubbish and your having a lazy day in and want to eat eat and eat been good upto now so not spoiling it now oh well nearly tea time ;-) X

I have no idea.. It's rained today but the ceiling and walls are ok... The garage is attached to the house and its on the adjoining bit... It hasn't come through the door either as it's wet at the back of the garage not the front... There's carpet in there and it's sopping :-(

DYJHIW DD has a major problem the whole village knows about but OH only know what he needs to know, but the real DYJHIW is my daughter called the police out last night, she lives alone, had her door broken & a window smashed, is assaulted, calls the police & nothing, just a crime number, they dont even bother to come out to her, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh no, Michelle. That is horrible. Is she okay?

omg michelle, that is terrible, hope shes ok today & gets the complaint in cause they should have been out to her

Back