Don't you just hate it when....

I thought the same ! WTF! I have been bitten 3 times on one leg and twice on the other! So itchy!

What popcorn a think I'm missing out here X

Hey, there's also Metcalfe's Skinny Topcorn that I've seen in Sainsburys.

Heat n sweet/ Sea salt are 5.5 syns for 25g (which is a good sized amount)
Sweet n salt is 6 syns for 25g

My favourite is Heat n sweet!
I was at the cinema this week and took a bag of grapes, rocky roads as HEB and a box of dime mikado (0.5 syns each) although I just munched on all the grapes and didn't need to eat any of the mikado :)

... When your right shoulder and arm are getting worse.. I can only lift it a certain way.. I've been awake most of the night because I couldn't get comfy :-(

I'm not sure to be honest... It started as a pain/ache in my neck/shoulder a couple of weeks ago, a bit the same as my left side that I have been referred to the pain clinic for, but this side is far more painful, I struggled to fasten my bra this morning, I can't wash my hair cos I can't raise my arm, and because I'm right handed it's a nuisance x

I'm not sure to be honest... It started as a pain/ache in my neck/shoulder a couple of weeks ago, a bit the same as my left side that I have been referred to the pain clinic for, but this side is far more painful, I struggled to fasten my bra this morning, I can't wash my hair cos I can't raise my arm, and because I'm right handed it's a nuisance x

Hmmm how annoying, it sounds like a frozen shoulder, I had one a few years ago & boy was it painful, I used to put ibuprofen gel on & then gentle exercises to get it all moving again. x

DYJHIW you stop halfway through cleaning and tidying the house to have lunch and now can't be arsed to finish it off!! Xx

Back