Don't you just hate it when....

I find it drains my battery quite quickly.

you csn't uploaf photos to this forum because a message says your not logged in or have permission :banghead:
can't and upload!
Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My DYJHIW is rather selfish.

Me & DD were 'net shopping yesterday for Christmas stuff, gift wrap, gift bags, chocs that sort of thing, but all the best stuff was from America, so my DYJHIW is

You want to go back to Florida just to buy Christmas stuff, but can't afford it, well ok, it would be silly just to go for a shopping trip, but me & DD had a moment!!

Dyjhiw you buy a new dress, haven't even worn it and 2 days later see it is in the sale £10 cheaper! :mad:

I am trying to buy it again, I have been in 3 different Dorothy Perkins/Outfit stores and they don't have my size. Bit nervous to take it back and buy it back straight away!

Dyjhiw you've completed wk 7 c25k and STILL not seeing the scales drop or the inches melting! And i seem to have hit a plateau, im sticking with it its just blooming frustrating! :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dyjhiw the hamster you got your son for his birthday is biting loads and you think it's going to have to go :cry:

:( I had one like that years ago, it hadnt been handled when I bought it. I ended up always wearing gloves to lift it out of cage!

Back