Don't you just hate it when....

You realise the dog has been to the loo on your new bedroom carpet at 4.30 AM :( can't be cross he must have been poorly, and he did have the grace to jump on me and tell me :( better than standing in it I guess lol. So I've been up and in and out all night.

Oh no! Hope doggy is ok now x

Dyjhiw you want to watch Eastenders now Danny fackin Dyers in it and you don't normally watch soaps!

I know we sat through the Christmas day one just to see him hand over the cash for the Vic... But we love him... Hate soaps though... xx

Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dyjhiw you keep strssing that you left something plugged in even though you 99.9% sure you didn't and there not a lot you can do about it now anyway!

Grrr, is there anyone with a key who can check?

Grrr, is there anyone with a key who can check?
Am sure everything is fine....she says crossing fingers!

I know we sat through the Christmas day one just to see him hand over the cash for the Vic... But we love him... Hate soaps though... xx

Same here! I think someone needs to edit his parts(oooer missus!) And do Danny episode's for us!...nice to see you posting over here babes :)

Am sure everything is fine....she says crossing fingers!

Same here! I think someone needs to edit his parts(oooer missus!) And do Danny episode's for us!...nice to see you posting over here babes :)

I just saw your post and thought that's us exactly... The last time I watched Eastenders Tiffany got ran over by Frank... xx

I just saw your post and thought that's us exactly... The last time I watched Eastenders Tiffany got ran over by Frank... xx Sent from my BNTV400 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This made me laugh! I remember that too, Tiffany laying on the ground and Grant looking up at the sky crying with snowflakes falling in his eyes.

I might start a bring back Grant petition!

A few weeks ago I ended up watching the top 100 Eastenders endings, they were calling them 'doof - doofs'. There was only three I hadn't seen - I think I need to get out more!

I just saw your post and thought that's us exactly... The last time I watched Eastenders Tiffany got ran over by Frank... xx

This made me laugh! I remember that too, Tiffany laying on the ground and Grant looking up at the sky crying with snowflakes falling in his eyes.

I might start a bring back Grant petition!

A few weeks ago I ended up watching the top 100 Eastenders endings, they were calling them 'doof - doofs'. There was only three I hadn't seen - I think I need to get out more!

Ha ha I said after watching it that I've not seen it fir about 10 years and the last time I watched it someone was running someone over in the square!

Happy new year everyone x

Dyjhiw you are going round to a friends for coffee but don't actually want to have a coffee as you like your coffee at home lol

Ohh emsie I know how you feel !!!! I hate other people cooking for me when I'm being good we went to mil for a roast dinner so I just asked for meat and veggies she gave me a plate full of dinner swimming in the thickest gravy ever I said I had the worst totm pains to get out of eating it came home and cooked my own heathy tea thought hubby would go mad but he was fine ;-) XxX

DYJHIW your boss forgets to tell you that he has given you a shift off and you go in...

Back