Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw you encounter a rude and aggressive skip delivery driver who swears and shouts at you for asking him to move his van as he was blocking the road while on a break not unloading or anything.
On the other hand Dyjliw you have the foresight to take the number down and complain to his boss and be assured that he will be dealt with!

Dyjhiw you encounter a rude and aggressive skip delivery driver who swears and shouts at you for asking him to move his van as he was blocking the road while on a break not unloading or anything.
On the other hand Dyjliw you have the foresight to take the number down and complain to his boss and be assured that he will be dealt with!

In the Skip Drivers defence- he might have been on a Taco break - they are not allowed to move the lorries when they are. We have it all the time where I live due ot the shop. I love messing with them by knowing about taco breaks :)

HOWEVER - no reason to be rude to you, or to park it in the middle of the road!!!

DYJHIW hubs will be late home on the one night you will be home before 7.30pm because he's stuck at someone house waiting for the store to decide what he does with a sofa that doesn't fit in someones house. MEASURE before you buy people!

In the Skip Drivers defence- he might have been on a Taco break - they are not allowed to move the lorries when they are. We have it all the time where I live due ot the shop. I love messing with them by knowing about taco breaks :)

HOWEVER - no reason to be rude to you, or to park it in the middle of the road!!!

Maybe so, but as soon as I asked him to move it he reversed back so he was blocking across the road to collect a skip so if it was it's have been perfect timing that his break ended just as I asked him to move lol. Plus he was parked opposite a transit van so would have been a stupid place for any vehicle to park given the rest of the road was clear and can be parked on!

Maybe so, but as soon as I asked him to move it he reversed back so he was blocking across the road to collect a skip so if it was it's have been perfect timing that his break ended just as I asked him to move lol. Plus he was parked opposite a transit van so would have been a stupid place for any vehicle to park given the rest of the road was clear and can be parked on!

Yeah, sounds like a prize idiot to me!

Dyjhiw daughter wants her dinner when she gets home when you were hoping she wouldn't so you could have it for your lunch tomorrow!

This happens to me all the time. I'm always saying :

"oh, it's a bit late to eat that now, shall I make you some toast?"

Kills 2 birds with one stone, pretending to care about his digestion where as really I'm thinking :

"Get your massive man hands off the pasta bake, I'm all over that for lunch tomorrow"

Oh I'm not getting myself into bother, I just hate people that know it all and reply alllll the time with the correct answer, been there - done that & know what's best!! Aka black cat people - their black cat is blacker than your black cat! Ggggggrrrrrrrr

Eeeek - you'll have everyone on Minis wondering if they've somehow overstepped the mark!!!!

Oh I'm not getting myself into bother, I just hate people that know it all and reply alllll the time with the correct answer, been there - done that & know what's best!!

Aka black cat people - their black cat is blacker than your black cat!

Ggggggrrrrrrrr

Sorry just trying to help...xx

from the dark side with love xx

Back