Don't you just hate it when....

Bad back!!! :'( :'( laid up in bed. Hoping I'm somewhat better tomorrow when rob is back at work!.

DYJHIW it's Sunday night, OH is going away for the week with work tomorrow, and it's observation week at work next week (teacher) so you know it's gonna be a full on one!

Roll on Friday ey!? Xx

DYJHIW you spend months applying for jobs. Applied for one this morning and get a message samw day for interview it two days time, but hubby away for three weeks with work got no one to look after two year old (no nursery lined up yet)

DYJHIW you spend months applying for jobs. Applied for one this morning and get a message samw day for interview it two days time, but hubby away for three weeks with work got no one to look after two year old (no nursery lined up yet)

Could a friend, neighbour help out, otherwise ring the employer and explain they may be able to move it for you.

Thanks happy holidays got a friend to watch her. Felt really weird asking her as only lived in this area for 3months but she seemed OK with it.

Now just looking at cost of childcare and I would only earn a extra £80 a week for working 30 hours a week and I would have to use car to get to work so petrol would have to come out of that and I may have to pay for holiday clubs in school holidays for my older daughter if me and hubby can't book leave. Hardly seems worth it.

Anyways going to interview see what happens from there take it one step at a time and hopefully will be OK in the end :)

Thanks happy holidays got a friend to watch her. Felt really weird asking her as only lived in this area for 3months but she seemed OK with it. Now just looking at cost of childcare and I would only earn a extra £80 a week for working 30 hours a week and I would have to use car to get to work so petrol would have to come out of that and I may have to pay for holiday clubs in school holidays for my older daughter if me and hubby can't book leave. Hardly seems worth it. Anyways going to interview see what happens from there take it one step at a time and hopefully will be OK in the end :)
Good luck in your interview! Xxx

Thanks happy holidays got a friend to watch her. Felt really weird asking her as only lived in this area for 3months but she seemed OK with it.

Now just looking at cost of childcare and I would only earn a extra £80 a week for working 30 hours a week and I would have to use car to get to work so petrol would have to come out of that and I may have to pay for holiday clubs in school holidays for my older daughter if me and hubby can't book leave. Hardly seems worth it.

Anyways going to interview see what happens from there take it one step at a time and hopefully will be OK in the end :)

if they are interested and you're offered the job as if you can do your hours over less days.

When you have obviously upset someone but you don't know how or what you've done... Being a mind reader would be handy sometimes...

oh dear, why can't people just say when something isn't right x

I tend to not like to because usually the answer is nothing then they continue to act "funny" I just usually withdraw and let them get on with it...

Back