Don't you just hate it when....

When you can't relax in your own home cos oh keeps saying this needs doing that needs doing, then starts worrying about a bit of condensation yes we don't want damp like the old place but going on about it all the time is stressing me out, if he's that bothered ring the council. Then he's fiddling with the carpet cos of ripples which I can't even see so I said ring the carpet company, sorry just annoyed cos I just can't relax cos of complaining and to top it all off I hoovered then he finds bits and instead of picking it up he kicks it under the rug, then complains about tea I spent ages cooking, I hope someone is in a better mood tomorrow, sorry once again just needed to let things off my chest xx

When you can't relax in your own home cos oh keeps saying this needs doing that needs doing, then starts worrying about a bit of condensation yes we don't want damp like the old place but going on about it all the time is stressing me out, if he's that bothered ring the council. Then he's fiddling with the carpet cos of ripples which I can't even see so I said ring the carpet company, sorry just annoyed cos I just can't relax cos of complaining and to top it all off I hoovered then he finds bits and instead of picking it up he kicks it under the rug, then complains about tea I spent ages cooking, I hope someone is in a better mood tomorrow, sorry once again just needed to let things off my chest xx

Men :-( hope you're ok xx

I have the opposite problem! Can't get enough sleep just lately.
DYJHIW you are allergic to the cat but he just wants cuddles with your face :-/ pass the piriton!

I'd love that problem ! It's 4.44am and ive been asleep for all of an hour tonight . 3 sleeping tablets (naughty) and I'm still wide awake. Going to be a long day tomorrow x

Holly xx

Back