Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw people use the disabled parking spaces in McDonald's to pop in and out and you have to use other spaces despite having a girl with a parking badge with you

That makes me so mad  happens a lot when out with mum 

me too, DD will say something if she sees them. When I used them it wasn't to be closer to the entrance but for the wider spaces which I needed for the wheelchair.

DYJHIW people park their cars on the pavement, forcing people in wheelchairs, or parents with pushchairs into the road because they can't get past. I was out for a walk earlier this morning and saw a huge car parked right on the pavement so there was no room at all for pedestrians. It's on a main road, too. I was so incensed by this, I left a scathing note under the windscreen wiperssaying how selfish it was and how such appalling parking was endangering the lives of pedestrians, especially children and the elderly or disabled. When I returned, they had moved their car!!

me too, DD will say something if she sees them. When I used them it wasn't to be closer to the entrance but for the wider spaces which I needed for the wheelchair.

Oh don't worry if I see them I'll tell them . Hubbys friend parked in s child space and got a mouthfull off someone ..he soon put them right ...he told them mum Is 98 and I'm her child love it xxx

I didn't say anything as have to be careful when working incase causes issues but yes the extra space is needed too x
DYJHIW people park their cars on the pavement, forcing people in wheelchairs, or parents with pushchairs into the road because they can't get past. I was out for a walk earlier this morning and saw a huge car parked right on the pavement so there was no room at all for pedestrians. It's on a main road, too. I was so incensed by this, I left a scathing note under the windscreen wiperssaying how selfish it was and how such appalling parking was endangering the lives of pedestrians, especially children and the elderly or disabled. When I returned, they had moved their car!!
Yep!

Oh don't worry if I see them I'll tell them . Hubbys friend parked in s child space and got a mouthfull off someone ..he soon put them right ...he told them mum Is 98 and I'm her child  love it xxx
Not sure I agree here x

When your daughter goes over her data allowance on her mobile and adds an extra £45 to the monthly bill - eek :cry:

Nooooooo we had bother with this with our daughter, it should be possible to put a cap on the account, I'm not too sure who you are with but you can either ring or do it online, that's what we did.

You're absolutely exhausted and you would love to be tucked up in bed having a snooze, but instead you're stuck in a hot, stuffy office. Listening to all of the banging going on with the new build next door. And droning voices of certain colleagues.

Roll on home time!!

Dyjhiw the people in the house directly behind you don't have a blind or curtain in their bathroom window and when you pop out for a cigarette you can see the teenage boy doing something dodgy :/ haha xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back