Don't you just hate it when....

When you read about a girl you went to school with her little 9 year old has been ill since 2011 gets better for a while then ill again and you read the status this morning that they have decided to stop doing operations on it as he keeps suffering so they don't know how long they have left brought a tear to my eye. Could never imagine having to make that decision xx

When you read about a girl you went to school with her little 9 year old has been ill since 2011 gets better for a while then ill again and you read the status this morning that they have decided to stop doing operations on it as he keeps suffering so they don't know how long they have left brought a tear to my eye. Could never imagine having to make that decision xx
Oh gosh that's sad x

DYJHIW 5 syns worth of chocolate just don't hit the spot!!

DYJHIW you seem to be attracting idiot driving and people are pulling out on you, cutting you up and generally being infuriating! grr!

The dog decided to knock over bin and get rubbish all over kitchen and then drag it around.
I think he's annoyed as he cleaned it up. Then he tried to do it again.

...you keep thinking your a day further ahead than you actually are. Yesterday I woke up thinking it was Wednesday. Today I keep thinking it's Thursday. Oh, it's going to be a long week!

Back