Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw a client texts you at 9pm to tell you there's no protective gloves for personal care at their property, well why hasn't the #### that used the last ones done something about that then!

How flippin annoying and 9pm is a tad too late to be letting you know, grrrrrrrr, can you pick some up before you get to their place?

How flippin annoying and 9pm is a tad too late to be letting you know, grrrrrrrr, can you pick some up before you get to their place?

Well luckily I had a box in my car, though am not leaving them all here the other staff member can take some responsibility for themselves and get some ;)

And it's a good job I did have some last night too!

Kids on scooters that whizz past and almost knock in to you when you're trying to walk down the road or even expect you to walk in the road so they can go flying by. I am a parent myself but still grrr :)

Well, at least that's good but, as for the fasting!! I'm surprised you don't faint! :O I've never heard of having to fast for that long before. I've only ever had to do it overnight. All the best anyway, cavegirl and let's hope the time goes quickly for you! :)

Kathy

You've had a ton of junk food because you gave up and feel for a second you really don't care and wake up in the middle of the night feeling really guilty,put myself on the scales and I think i've put on 2 1/2 lbs overnight,now feeling really miserable

You've had a ton of junk food because you gave up and feel for a second you really don't care and wake up in the middle of the night feeling really guilty,put myself on the scales and I think i've put on 2 1/2 lbs overnight,now feeling really miserable

Don't take any notice of the scales, pick yourself up and carry on! don't let 1 binge defeat you :)

Back