Don't you just hate it when....

DYJHIW.......you're mega organised with sorting a slow cooker Syn Free meal out, ready for when you come in after a night out at the theatre and saving some for lunch the next day, to eat after going to a 4 year olds birthday party, only to discover your OH has scoffed it instead!!!! Grr!!

Kathy

DYJHIW.......you're mega organised with sorting a slow cooker Syn Free meal out, ready for when you come in after a night out at the theatre and saving some for lunch the next day, to eat after going to a 4 year olds birthday party, only to discover your OH has scoffed it instead!!!! Grr!! Kathy

Oh no!!!! I'd kill him Kathy lol

My hubby once did that with a chilli he ate the whole pan full grrr c

DYJHIW.......you're mega organised with sorting a slow cooker Syn Free meal out, ready for when you come in after a night out at the theatre and saving some for lunch the next day, to eat after going to a 4 year olds birthday party, only to discover your OH has scoffed it instead!!!! Grr!!

Kathy

I was annoyed when hubby ate an egg I'd hardboiled for when t got back from work once let alone a meal lol

DYJHIW, My sister has just called as my step dad is dying my work colleague asked me how old he was, when I said 85 she said, 'oh that's not old', erm I think 85 is old, grrrrrrrrrr

When your stressed at work
Your mil is in hospital with pneumonia
And hubby's uncle collapsed and passed away on Friday whilst out walking in the park

The bad luck fairy can f*ck right off!!

Did she realise you said 85?? 85 is pretty old! weird! Sorry to hear about your step dad x

Yes she did cause I repeated it, thank you, I'm going in a little while, my sister is picking me up so we can be with mum & step dad x

Sorry to hear the news Michelle x

Thank you x

Sorry to hear that Michelle... 85 is a good innings I'd say... xx

thanks, me too, I'd be happy to get to that age x

When your stressed at work
Your mil is in hospital with pneumonia
And hubby's uncle collapsed and passed away on Friday whilst out walking in the park

The bad luck fairy can f*ck right off!!

I agree the bad luck fairy can do one, you've definitely had your share & everyone else's I'd say x
Hear hear Sheila x

Back