Don't you just hate it when....

OMG, Emsie!! That's awful! Hope they were physically alright. Not surprised you are really worried now! Kids can be so bloody thoughtless, can't they? They should realise you're bound to be more worried than usual. That's like Amy, my daughter. Obviously, you know my Mum and Dad were killed in a car crash when I was fourteen and when I ask Amy to text/phone me when she's driven all the way up to Aberdeen from Staffordshire, she says things like, 'Mother, I am 28, you know!' As if age even comes into it!! They just don't think, do they?

So sorry to hear about the mugging, Emsie and hope you manage to make contact with them really soon. Big hugs to you. xx

When your car is going to be out of action for at least a week, it's going to be really expensive to fix and as grateful as you are to the garage for lending you a car, it's a pig to drive ?

When people on t.v say that people who diet usually gain the same back and more

Its not very motivating but I think the stats are pretty high for the amount of us that do regain unfortunately x

Yes, I have heard from several different sources that 95% of people who lose weight eventually regain it, which is why the dieting industry will continue to thrive. If people dieted then lost weight and stayed slim, organisations such as SW and WW would soon go out of business!!

I know but don't you just want to crack it finally ? - just once in your life - make a habit change?

Yes, I have heard from several different sources that 95% of people who lose weight eventually regain it, which is why the dieting industry will continue to thrive. If people dieted then lost weight and stayed slim, organisations such as SW and WW would soon go out of business!!

Luckily for ww and sw some of us seem to be prone to weight gain for what ever reasons that is! Well Done to the 5% that do crack it! (Am I right that includes yourself? )

Luckily for ww and sw some of us seem to be prone to weight gain for what ever reasons that is! Well Done to the 5% that do crack it! (Am I right that includes yourself? )

Yes, I'll have been at target for 2 years next month! I'm only too aware though that I'll have to stay vigilant for all eternity!

Oh no its the worst :-(
I have a bad knee from tearing my meniscus a few years ago. I find a tight support bandage worn for a couple of hours and elevation helps? X

I've got it elevated at the mo :D , no idea where the heck my knee support is...I think I packed it when I was leaving Florida but who knows! Such a nuisance as it hasn't given me jip like this in years!

Back