Don't you just love it when...

Your boy tells you he's having a lovely 16th Birthday! :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

His girlfriend got him a box with sixteen things beginning with S! Lovely girl x

Shirleen said:
Your boy tells you he's having a lovely 16th Birthday! :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

His girlfriend got him a box with sixteen things beginning with S! Lovely girl x

Aww that's really cute! Happy birthday to ur son x

Dyjliw your first ad as the face of Frylight is released!!!!!

WHERE?????

How lovely and what a great idea for a present!x

That's great jezzi, you've come so far and worked so hard to overcome your problem eating habits, you should be very proud of yourself! That sounds like a great target, well done on how far you've come, and here's to the last stone! Xx

...you have a lovely clean house that is very nearly sorted out only two weeks after moving, a cup of tea and a purring cat on your knee. Lovely morning!

You rediscover an old fave syn free recipe (back doing Green / Original days so have done quorn bolognaise pasta bake with all my fave veggies and HExA cheese on top. It's in the oven now. Looking forward to my lunch!!

dyjliw you almost give in to having takeout but when called the phone rang just that bit longer so i cut off an was like NO i dont need it :) cooked my own tea... that was a close one!

When your daughter and son in law are calling tonight for drinks and she says, mam we will eat first before we get there so were not tempted to order takeaway and spoil your diet

Back