Don't you just love it when...

Sunday 6th Jan:D

DYJLIW - you had a really bad run up to xmas (bereavement and more bad news) and then you get a card through the post from your C telling you shes thinking of you and your family at this bad time

Texty_F said:
DYJLIW - you had a really bad run up to xmas (bereavement and more bad news) and then you get a card through the post from your C telling you shes thinking of you and your family at this bad time

Awww that's lovely!!!

What a lovely thought - you obviously have a very good C there ;) x

...you go shopping and end up buying a size 18 pair of jeans! I'm in shock!

Yeh I thought so too hun. I text her to say thankyou for the card I received this morning - she text back saying " this morning!!!!!!!! lol it was posted a week ago"

Shes lovely Missy really genuine and caring - when we had our Xmas party she knew I wasnt really in the party mood and gave me a hug and a kiss and said im here for you 24/7 for anything at all

And well done on the new jeans x

mrstore said:
I've just seen it advertised on tv as starting this Wednesday??
Will check in my tv guide now

I'm getting muddled up.....you meant dancing on ice I think ......I was asking when one born every minute started lol

Back