Don't you just love it when...

Oooh where u going? And when x

Decided on Butlins Skegness. Cant really fly out anywhere as waiting for surgery then another after but no clue when so felt was my safest option :)
Its not until September,. (over my birthday :D ) But time to slim even more :D plus i saved over £800 for 1 week later than originally planning!!

Decided on Butlins Skegness. Cant really fly out anywhere as waiting for surgery then another after but no clue when so felt was my safest option :)
Its not until September,. (over my birthday :D ) But time to slim even more :D plus i saved over £800 for 1 week later than originally planning!!

I love Butlins Skegness :) we went last Summer, I was a bit disappointed with a couple of things, but we went end of season ect. nothing was butlins fault... we're booked again to go over Halloween just for Monday - Friday, but can't wait. We got a great deal too and treated ourselves to the premium dining plan.

Hope you have a fab time, I'm sure you will

I love Butlins Skegness :) we went last Summer, I was a bit disappointed with a couple ofm things, but we went end of season ect. nothing was butlins fault... we're booked again to go over Halloween just for Monday - Friday, but can't wait. We got a great deal too and treated ourselves to the premium dining plan.

Hope you have a fab time, I'm sure you will

Yeah i went in 2011 when my sob was 3months old. Booked it as didn't want to go abroad with newborn... We stayed in standard app an the mattress was awful! This time were in the gold ones so hope its much better. I see new stuff there an restaurants so be nice to try. Cannot wait now!! Wish it was closer lol x

DYJLIW you scratch an itch on your back/shoulder blade with a metal tablespoon.

No? Just me then?

Forks are really good for that ;)

Yeah i went in 2011 when my sob was 3months old. Booked it as didn't want to go abroad with newborn... We stayed in standard app an the mattress was awful! This time were in the gold ones so hope its much better. I see new stuff there an restaurants so be nice to try. Cannot wait now!! Wish it was closer lol x

There's loads of new stuff we went in 2010 and there was so much new stuff when we went last year, they've changed it for the better. The swimming pool has been re-done since even we last went now as well. So we're really looking forward to seeing what they've done with that.

When you have had a good food day, feel much more motivated and my fitbit has arrived yay x

Dujliw you go to see les mis with the girls and it was awesome!! No more wedging into seats either :D

So jealous! Going to have to go soon :)

You've made some decisions not necessarily the best financially but it's something you're happy about, you're not going to stress yourself and should hopefully have some down time come the start of feb. Now just to tell the boss (need time off come feb to help mum after an operation but was freaking out about it...more important things than money tbh)
I also feel good about sticking to plan, I think group is going to help me get to target.

Your little boy is 'star of the week' at school tomorrow :) going to watch him in special assembly & he doesn't know... Not sure if keeping it secret is wise but I know he'll be proper proud when he realises

When your hubby was told by son he had lost all his Xbox games, hubby spent 2 days looking for games - been in attic, cleared garage, completely emptied every cupboard, drawers etc only to find Xbox games in sons room in DVD pile! Anyone would have looked there first surely! They're as bad as each other... It's in love it thread coz it really amused me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
**punk*~*star** said:
Your little boy is 'star of the week' at school tomorrow :) going to watch him in special assembly & he doesn't know... Not sure if keeping it secret is wise but I know he'll be proper proud when he realises

When your hubby was told by son he had lost all his Xbox games, hubby spent 2 days looking for games - been in attic, cleared garage, completely emptied every cupboard, drawers etc only to find Xbox games in sons room in DVD pile! Anyone would have looked there first surely! They're as bad as each other... It's in love it thread coz it really amused me :D

Ahhh enjoy the assembly!!

Back