Don't you just love it when...

It's snowy outside so you have an excuse to stay in and watch movies all day

Yep. Once I have cleaned bathroom I have a date with my kindle an sofa, followed by some quality tv time :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love it when they think they are babies and like to be cradled like that :)

He's four now and still thinks he's a baby, bless him! <3

Awwww DYJLIW people post adorable kitten/cat pics and they are all really cute and make you smile
DYJHIW the kitten pics make you want another cat/kitten but you already have 2 cats and a Dalmatian in a 2 bed end of terrace lol

Awwww DYJLIW people post adorable kitten/cat pics and they are all really cute and make you smile
DYJHIW the kitten pics make you want another cat/kitten but you already have 2 cats and a Dalmatian in a 2 bed end of terrace lol

Oh no, that's a shame :(
I really want another one, but it took 8 yrs of nagging OH and then just decided I was getting one and he would have to deal with it, luckily gizmo had only been in house 30 minutes and hubby was smitten, not sure how he would react to another fur baby x

Oh no, that's a shame :(
I really want another one, but it took 8 yrs of nagging OH and then just decided I was getting one and he would have to deal with it, luckily gizmo had only been in house 30 minutes and hubby was smitten, not sure how he would react to another fur baby x

I know major fur baby broodiness lol there's a really cute 15/16+ yr old cat on the cat rescue site who looks just like one of my babies and I'd really like to help him (maybe as they look so similar I could just pretend they were the same cat lol)

there's a really cute 15/16+ yr old cat on the cat rescue site who looks just like one of my babies and I'd really like to help him (maybe as they look so similar I could just pretend they were the same cat lol)

Just make sure they are never in the same room together and no-one will ever know! ;)

I'm not allowed fur babies in my annex, but there are 2 living with my parents (or should that be that my parents live with them?!) so I get fur baby cuddles every 5-6 weeks or so and spoil them rotten!

Back