Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW - IT'S SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!!! :D :D :D

Sat on the couch with the Husband, still have syns, hexb's and lychees to munch on and oh yeah.... IT'S THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

DYJLIW You talk to Phoebe cat & because she has nasal problems her breathing sounds like she's talking back to me:rolleyes: And yes I always talk to her, I ask her about her day, what's she done, how she's feeling, you know the usual......................

Happy Holidays said:
DYJLIW You talk to Phoebe cat & because she has nasal problems her breathing sounds like she's talking back to me:rolleyes: And yes I always talk to her, I ask her about her day, what's she done, how she's feeling, you know the usual......................

Ahhh that's so sweet :)

....when OH is looking after my son all day on Sunday so I can go out somewhere for the day with my mum :) I normally only get chance to go anywhere for about 3 maybe 4 hours because of the dogs.....I'm always rushing to get back to let them out....so I'm really really looking forward to not having to worry..... oh the little things lol :)

Awww I used to love going shopping with my mam. We would be out all day browse the shops, have coffee and lunch. Ahhh those were the days

Texty_F said:
Awww I used to love going shopping with my mam. We would be out all day browse the shops, have coffee and lunch. Ahhh those were the days

Ahh :) a day just isn't long enough for us sometimes lol

I need to go shopping with my mum soon, we just never seem to have the spare time lately. Love going shopping with my mum and stopping for a nice cuppa and lunch ect.

I talk to my cats all the time. Of the two, Arthur is my baby, and Spud I adopted when my sister couldn't be arsed with him anymore (they are brothers).

I always tell Arthur "if you can speak, then tell me. It's ok, I won't tell any body".

My husband thinks I'm mad (I so won't tell him the day arthur finally talks to me)

I talk to gizmo too, :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I talk to my cats all the time. Of the two, Arthur is my baby, and Spud I adopted when my sister couldn't be arsed with him anymore (they are brothers).

I always tell Arthur "if you can speak, then tell me. It's ok, I won't tell any body".

My husband thinks I'm mad (I so won't tell him the day arthur finally talks to me)

I treat and talk to my dog like he is one of my children!! My OH says its embarrarising lol!! But i dont care!! Hunter knows i love him xx

I think we all talk to our furry babies lol, i tell mine they're my pretty babies and give them cuddles ha sound like a cat lady, im not i promise :kitty:

Yup! I talk to mine all the time. My husband wets himself laughing at me doing it. Mind you, I did find him holding the cat yesterday and pointing out to her the new vinyl floor that she is absolutely not allowed to scratch. He then proceeded to tell her that if she did, she would actually be dead, and there was nothing that I would be able to do to stop him!

When I was ill last week with flu one of them wouldn't come anywhere near me and the other one wouldn't leave me alone.

I talk to my mums dog, she always sounds really surprised which I don't get as she talks to him as well. The other day I was sat talking to him asking where my little one was as he was late (his dad was dropping him off there) and she came down and asked who I was talking to, when I said Obi she gave me the funniest look I've ever seen.

DYJLIW - your weightloss is now obvious (to other people) and you have numerous comments/compliments in one day to make you feel good and spur you on :D

Back