Don't you just love it when...

I really enjoyed it they were all trying to tempt me with chips but i resisted :D halo well polished, I even drank water with it lol. Son said awww mam you look like your having a prison meal lmao

...when you find the alpen light lemon drizzle at last!!! :) and I love them :)
ooo where from? only seem summer fruit one, choc & fudge... sounds nice x

DYJLIW - you help house removals today everyone tucks into LARGE McDonalds and I eat :

78670d1360404362t-texty-wants-sexy-least-glam-dsc_0141.jpg
My healthy picnic
yum! well done. :angel09:
i love healthy picnics x

Dyjliw you have the will power to say no to a night out on the booze so you can stay 100% this week and hope for a good loss? Much as I want to go out... Friends bday weekend next week and a wedding the following.

Must. Stay. In. I. Will. Have. An. Epic. Loss.

MinkyDinky said:
Dyjliw you have the will power to say no to a night out on the booze so you can stay 100% this week and hope for a good loss? Much as I want to go out... Friends bday weekend next week and a wedding the following.

Your will power is amazing :)

But you could go out for a tiny little bit and just drink white spirits & diet soda!
;)

Nooooooooooooooo! That's the argument I keep having! 3 singles with diet soda = 12 syns. I've had 1.5 so far today so *could* do that... But it's never just three. At it's always doubles.

I've convinced myself to stay in now. Just chopped up some melon to munch. If I don't lose 3lbs Tuesday feel free to chuck this in my face :D xx

I had this with my hubby yesterday, I gave in in the end and we did have a great night but then I also had a stinker of a hangover today! Its difficult balancing evrything as I also have a lot coming up over next few weeks but its good to have fun too x

I had this with my hubby yesterday, I gave in in the end and we did have a great night but then I also had a stinker of a hangover today! Its difficult balancing evrything as I also have a lot coming up over next few weeks but its good to have fun too x

Oh I have fun alright, was out last Friday AND Saturday and ended up ploughing through doner meat and chips (which to be fair had been a craving for months so was inevitably going to happen at some point!) and landed me with a 2lb gain. Next week, that's all I have to wait for :)
Glad you had a good night though! Xx

Nooooooooooooooo! That's the argument I keep having! 3 singles with diet soda = 12 syns. I've had 1.5 so far today so *could* do that... But it's never just three. At it's always doubles.

I've convinced myself to stay in now. Just chopped up some melon to munch. If I don't lose 3lbs Tuesday feel free to chuck this in my face :D xx

Good girl - will make next weekend all the more fun!
I have 3 cans of San Miguel left from last night
Have decided to follow your lead and leave them where they are!

...you've burned an absolute boat load of calories this afternoon at spin class. Never thought I'd say it but I think I'm addicted!

Back