Don't you just love it when...

..when you casually stroll into TopShop and notice that the coat you've been admiring for weeks now has £30 off.

Even better still, you end up having to get the next size down!!! :D

07U06AWHT_2_large.jpg

JimofTroy said:
When it's FRIDAY!

Only when it's Friday this week lol!
Because Friday this week means feeding the animals st at the farm, love the goats! And then lunch out and then at 4pm have the weekend off!!!

When you've had a stressy day at work, have dinner and then realise you've only had a couple of syns, so that glass of wine and milky way are yours all yours!

when you've got a lovely facial & massage booked in for tomorrow that your friends got you for your birthday! cannot wait!! :D

When you realise just how much your hubby loves you ( and me him!!)!! I've been thinking of all the things im thankful for this week and it has put me in one hell of a positive mood! I definitley take him for granted usually, not this week ;-) and I've been feeling much like a new couple again!! Love that feeling!!!

..................... without prompting or fishing, your 4yr old (insert any age) grandaughter looks at you and says "Nanny, I love you"

B's lovely lady said:
When you realise just how much your hubby loves you ( and me him!!)!! I've been thinking of all the things im thankful for this week and it has put me in one hell of a positive mood! I definitley take him for granted usually, not this week ;-) and I've been feeling much like a new couple again!! Love that feeling!!!

I can totally agree with this one Hun xx

when things happen unexpectly or signs appear that help you answer then nagging questions in your head (sorry for being abstract or too philosphy think far too much,lol)

You get a top you haven't worn for a while out of the wardrobe and not only does it fit, but it is now a bit loose in places where it used to fit where it touched. :)

when things happen unexpectly or signs appear that help you answer then nagging questions in your head (sorry for being abstract or too philosphy think far too much,lol)

We want to buy a house so mother in law can move in with us, but it will need renovating first, so we've wrote to our local council to see if they would give planning permission for what we want to do. I was just saying to OH last night if the house sells before we hear anything it just wasn't meant to be.

I understand what you are saying:D

You discover that the yummy bikkies are 2 syns and not 2.5! :D

The Asda Continental Ginger biscuits.

Don't you just love it when you meet someone who hasn't seen you for a few months and can't believe it's you! This happened to me yesterday and it took me several minutes to convince them it was me..........

Back