Don't you just love it when...

It's the 18th Anniversary of the day you married the best man in all the world! I love Mr Shirleen (he's cooking me roast Beef)

When you get a letter from the tax man saying they owe you a grand from tax overpayment a good few years ago and the cheque is in the post :eek:

I promised myself that I'd pay off my cc and overdraft by my birthday next year. This will help me do that without struggling - so happy!

Despite having a stressy day at work, you get into the car park to find your broken drivers door has magically fixed itself and you no longer have to clamber over the passenger seat to open it from the inside, you have a message on your phone inviting you to a second interview for a job you really want, and not only that but then at weigh in you lose an unexpected 3.5lb and win Slimmer of the Week! Good day yesterday. :)

Despite having a stressy day at work, you get into the car park to find your broken drivers door has magically fixed itself and you no longer have to clamber over the passenger seat to open it from the inside, you have a message on your phone inviting you to a second interview for a job you really want, and not only that but then at weigh in you lose an unexpected 3.5lb and win Slimmer of the Week! Good day yesterday. :)

Who fixed the door? Magic fairies or Santa? :D

Do you go to class in Barnet? X

rachpid said:

Wow that's an amazing day!!

Who fixed the door? Magic fairies or Santa? :D

Do you go to class in Barnet? X

Yes! I go to Jane's group on Monday nights in Barnet. Do you?

As for the door, hmm, the engineer elves? :)

Yes! I go to Jane's group on Monday nights in Barnet. Do you?

As for the door, hmm, the engineer elves? :)

I live in Enfield babe so not far from you. I don't go to class just do it at home alone as had a few problems the last few months & money is tight. Although I've got completely stuck & fallen of the wagon & trying so hard to get back on. I haven't gained any weight which is good but my head just isn't in the right place at the moment.

Shirleen said:
Ooh where are you going?

Mexico- posh (for me!) all inclusive hotel in a jungle setting in the riveria maya. You can see turtles on the beach if you go at the right time of year. Had to book for nxt december as need that long to pay it off (& get thin :)) - massive incentive now to get to target

Between that, & getting my new job a bad day has turned into a pretty decent one!

kingleds said:
Mexico- posh (for me!) all inclusive hotel in a jungle setting in the riveria maya. You can see turtles on the beach if you go at the right time of year. Had to book for nxt december as need that long to pay it off (& get thin :)) - massive incentive now to get to target

Between that, & getting my new job a bad day has turned into a pretty decent one!

Oh wow fantastic holiday!! Congratulations on the new job too how fab!

kingleds said:

We looking at going to Mexico next may/June we have never been were did u book ? X

Emmajoyce said:
We looked at that one it looks lovely I really wanna go back to Jamaica were we had our honeymoon but the hubby fan us Mexico x

We got married in Jamaica - been there twice now, and we nearly went back there again- love it!

kingleds said:
We got married in Jamaica - been there twice now, and we nearly went back there again- love it!

We stayed at the grand palladium lady Hamilton it was amazing I sooooo wanna go back x

When you get home from a rubbish day at work to find a letter from the tax man telling you you're owed a VERY nice rebate from five years ago! Couldn't have come at a better time! :D

Back