Don't you just love it when...

Your in bed munching food! 2 alpen lights heB.. Hifi bar and a daim.. Gosh i feel greedy but all in my limit!! Nom nomm

And earlier made a 0.5syn 'cake' with strawberries!

Attachments

• SC20130302-213921.png
    SC20130302-213921.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 56
DYJLIW you fit in a pair of size 12 trousers!!! They may have been too tight and not fit for public viewing, but I got them on and they did up!!! Crazy considering I was a size 18 jeans/trousers less than a year ago...?!?! Very happy!

DYJLIW you fit in a pair of size 12 trousers!!! They may have been too tight and not fit for public viewing, but I got them on and they did up!!! Crazy considering I was a size 18 jeans/trousers less than a year ago...?!?! Very happy!

Yay, thats brilliant, they will soon be for public viewing x

Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Your cake looks lush :)

Hi Jess whats your cake made with hun it looks yummy

thanks...
4 eggs, Tub quark, 1tsp baking powder, 5tbsp sweetener, 1tsp almond essence or vanilla.
split eggs, put half quark an rest ingredients with the yokes and mix. Mix egg white till there stiff. Add/whisk half the yoke mixture with whites then fold the rest in.
cook in oven for 18-20mins 180'c. 0.5syn for the lot (baking powder)
Other half quark add about 3-4tbsp sweetener depending on your taste. Slice strawberries an anything else you wish to add.
Take out an let cool, then add quark + fruit you choose, and role it up!

I sprinkle sweetener on top when done, an add strawberry yogurt to 'dip' in

:clap: thats great! you still fit in them :D

Dyjliw you surprise yourself by feeling quite ppositive today despite this and that! Hope it lasts! x
Good! i have days like thhis an feels fab doesnt it xx

Your have a cheeky day off work and the husbands as treated you to a haircut to cheer you up:)

hairdo looks fab :) xx

Back