Don't you just love it when...

you have already lost the 2.5lbs you put on when you got weighed on thursday and you still have 5 days to your next weigh in :)

Sounds fab! Do you have a photo thread on here? I'd love to go to India one day. X

Yep:D

http://www.minimins.com/holidays/312723-mumbai-kolkata-darjeeling.html

It ends in Kolkata because I'd lost the iPad, but I'm going to update it later today/tomorrow with more photo's & just info about what we did. India is brill, it's a little expensive to get too, but once there it's cheap, we had 3 beers, 1 wine, 1 vodka, veg rice, chicken rice, paneer pakora & chicken pakora, just less than £10 inc tip!!!

DYJLIW for once you've managed to stick to your guns and stay in this weekend, with absolutely no alcohol. 100% on plan, that's how I'm rolling from now on :D

Hmmm...good every now and again but girls just wanna have fun hun ;) Good for you for getting a good weekend under your belt though x

Well I figured that with the hen night in two weeks us girls will definitely be having fun :D So I'm saving myself for that x

Oooh whats planned?

Just a big night out in Durham, about 12 of us. Should be good fun :D But it will be totally off plan so I'm already expecting a gain that week! I'm thinking if I can get a couple of 100% weeks under my belt I can really let lose that weekend and enjoy myself. Will feel like more of a treat too! X

Just a big night out in Durham, about 12 of us. Should be good fun :D But it will be totally off plan so I'm already expecting a gain that week! I'm thinking if I can get a couple of 100% weeks under my belt I can really let lose that weekend and enjoy myself. Will feel like more of a treat too! X

Ooh I live in Durham Hun, have you been before? If you need any night out tips don't hesitate to ask? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I live in Durham Hun, have you been before? If you need any night out tips don't hesitate to ask? X

Yeah I'm not too far away! Just near Darlington :) Durham is always a good night out - last time I was there was my 21st last July so I'm looking forward to it! X

Sounds great!
I'm supposed to be going to a hen night in a couple of weeks too x
Yeah I'm not too far away! Just near Darlington :) Durham is always a good night out - last time I was there was my 21st last July so I'm looking forward to it! X

OMG you are the same age as my daughter!

Sounds great!
I'm supposed to be going to a hen night in a couple of weeks too x

OMG you are the same age as my daughter!

Hehe :)

Lots of weddings and what not by the sounds of things! What's the plans for the hen do you're going to? Very exciting x

WEll its a Take That tribute night with meal and dance but it clashes with my sons footie presentation so am a bit torn, might go to the presentation then to the dance part and maybe if people go out after do that too. Then I'd miss the meal which have already paid for though d'oh!

Ohhh no, bit of a faff! Hope you get sorted x

DYJLIW.... You are all packed for your holiday to mexico and soon leaving to stay over at Manchester airport. Not only that its my birthday tomorrow and I've had all my pressies today :D
I'm such a lucky lady xxx

DYJLIW even though its your first morning back at work after 2 weeks off you are feeling very happy after a really good nights sleep, waking up when it was light outside, and getting ready with OH on a morning for the first time since Moving in in Feb! Xx

DYJLIW .... your daughter rides her bike back from nursery (with stabiliser's still attached) with little or no help from you - growing up too fast tho 17 weeks & 2 days at shes starts school

Back