Don't you just love it when...

Have a safe journey back and don't lift a finger when you get home! Hope you have plenty of people to run round after you xx

I have got my mum staying to get the kiddies ready for school and cook and clean ect she's a star and took a week off work for me.
I can't believe there done my hubby is calling me dolly
(Dolly Parton)
Haha X

Last edited:
When you are all cozy in your own bed arrhhhh I love my bed ;-)

Mrsstore has a definite date been planned for the meet and were would it be please X

When you are all cozy in your own bed arrhhhh I love my bed ;-)

Mrsstore has a definite date been planned for the meet and were would it be please X

There's a thread in off topic hun... It's on Saturday 5th October.. Thinking of meeting at Lime St and heading down to the pump house... We haven't arranged a time yet though... Hope you can make it xx

Yayyyyyyyyyy! How are your new boobies??? I bet they're tender??

Oh that sounds a bit wrong asking that lol :D

The twins are doing well HAHA !!
Abit on the tender side but better day today than yesterday ;-) there still swollen too which is making me feel abit on the plump side but not letting that get to me ill carry on eating good and see what happenes ;-) X

DYJLIW OH is honest enough with you to say he doesn't want to retire to Fuertevntura as he doesn't want to be stuck on an island. I've got about 10 years to get my thinking cap on:D

Tomorrow is a new day back to being sensible Katie no treats for a looongggg while I have had a lovely night with hubby but feeling full greedy and bloated going to bed not feeling guilty I have had all the stuff I've craved for a while and that's that over and done with now to get back on track and get to where I want to be !!!
Nighty Night XxX

Back