Don't you just love it when...

You have another weekend away booked, The Sun holidays have confirmed our weekend away in September & it's our first choice, Happy Days:D We're off to Costa Dorada with friends & the cost for the accomodation is just £30 per couple, but need to add services; so all in all a bargin, just need to book cheap flights.

DYJLIW after weeks of having no internet access you F-I-N-A-L-L-Y get it sorted and get back online today! Just have a few threads to catch up on though!

Family who you haven't seen for a few months tell you you've lost weight as soon as you walk in the room - 2 different people over the weekend. Made me feel fabulous!

DYJLIW the evening is so lovely that you potter in the garden, walk the dog, sort the washing out and don't eat a thing between lunch and dinner because I've been so busy!
I didn't even get hungry.

DYJLIW you finish your college course 5 weeks early!! Assessments completed and portfolio submitted for verification!!! Feels great!!! :D xx

DYJLIW you can put washing in at this time of the day and know it won't take hours to dry!!! I love getting it all done!

You win a competition for a new probiotic chocolate. 72 cals a bar and sustains my sweet tooth nicely. :) no dairy and full of good bacteria to help a healthy gut.
And I got 7 of them! :) don't mind if I do.

image-4059276989.jpg

You win a competition for a new probiotic chocolate. 72 cals a bar and sustains my sweet tooth nicely. :) no dairy and full of good bacteria to help a healthy gut.
And I got 7 of them! :) don't mind if I do.

View attachment 50504

your alergic to dairy and discover there is a new chocolate bar out you can have:eek: that is also good for, you as if!! i want some!

where do you get this from???

( i was gonna say its still warm outside and its almost midnight!..... but healthy chocolate)

Dyjliw........ You only work 3 hrs on a Friday and I can more or less go in at whatever time I like, so as its gorgeous outside I'm going to walk the dog and leave for work, so I'll be done by 1 at the latest and I can spend the afternoon chillaxing :)

You get woken up by the sun and it feels fab, it is only just 8am and I have sorted lunch for daughter and I , put one load of washing on the line, another in the machine and it will all be dry by tonight. Lovely!

mrstore said:
Dyjliw........ You only work 3 hrs on a Friday and I can more or less go in at whatever time I like, so as its gorgeous outside I'm going to walk the dog and leave for work, so I'll be done by 1 at the latest and I can spend the afternoon chillaxing :)

*jealous*

DYJLIW when you feel really great after a pretty crap week of filling out appeal stuff and you up early getting loads of crap out of the way so later on you can take your little boy to his swimming lesson and feel proud of your little bundle of joy and not worry every 5 secs am I doing a good job at being a mother!!!

Kat83 said:
your alergic to dairy and discover there is a new chocolate bar out you can have:eek: that is also good for, you as if!! i want some!

where do you get this from???

( i was gonna say its still warm outside and its almost midnight!..... but healthy chocolate)

I entered a competition in zest mag to win mine but you buy them online. I have a voucher for my friends to get free choc, I can send you over the code later when I get in if you like. X

.......you finish work early and you're able to sit in your new sun lounger in the scorching garden :)
Some people just show off! :D I walked home at lunchtime to hang my washing out, I wanted to stay there so badly!

Back