Don't you just love it when...

Trying to sleep but feeing my little boy wriggle and kick inside just amazes me everytime :) <3 so it's alright that I can't sleep lol

When one of your oldest friends texts you to tell you she is treating you to a night away in a spa hotel :)

It's where we lived together at uni so will be a great 2 day reminiscing trip!!

When switching energy suppliers saves me over £1000 annually!!!!!

Trying to sleep but feeing my little boy wriggle and kick inside just amazes me everytime :) <3 so it's alright that I can't sleep lol

That is such an amazing feeling, isn't it? It's about the only time I feel sorry for men, who can never experience what practically amounts to a miracle! Hope you get some sleep tonight though! :)

Kathy x

Jess, thank-you so much! I didn't realise at all. Phew!! :)

Kathy xx

No problem, I've done it before and was banned 3 days :( xx

That is such an amazing feeling, isn't it? It's about the only time I feel sorry for men, who can never experience what practically amounts to a miracle! Hope you get some sleep tonight though! :)

Kathy x
Oh it is!! I love feeling his kick about. It's been later on again this time as I've anterior placenta again! But I feel him everywhere now so pleased with that :) x

DYJLIW I'm driving home from dropping DD off at work & as I pass our local church Father is out in his shorts & dressing gown picking up litter:eek:

You get a package delivered to work and it's wrapped in bubble wrap - endless hours of fun!

Back