Don't you just love it when...

Ooh, enjoy! I bought a new pocket-sprung mattress last November. Cost an absolute fortune but so worth it. We've never slept so well. The only trouble is getting the OH out of it in the morning! :D

Sleep well! :)

Kathy x

DYJLIW you've been pottering around the same weight bracket for 2 months (2 whole bloomin' months!) and you've managed to lose almost 4lbs this week! Think I've got my SW brain back :)

DYJLIW you finally talk the OH into a minibreak - off to Lesvos for 3 nights to catch up with friends I haven't seen for 12 years. We all now have kids too, so it will be an extra special reunion. 21 sleeps!!!!!!!

DYJLIW you finally talk the OH into a minibreak - off to Lesvos for 3 nights to catch up with friends I haven't seen for 12 years. We all now have kids too, so it will be an extra special reunion. 21 sleeps!!!!!!!

Wow that is good news, I do love my mini breaks so much fun, I bet the kids are looking forward to it as well.

or when your grandson says " Nanny I love you more than Haribo"

I love that I managed a syn free day yesterday so that I could indulge in a Chinese with friends.

And I LOVE that for that Chinese I managed to stick to my plan and have only 16 syns!! One syn over but a pretty good result I think!

Dyjliw when I've been on plan so far today! Been busy and off bowling but made sure filled up on food before we go then will cook tea when home!! I WILL have a 100% day again :)

Hubby is sucking up to me !!
i said today aww I haven't got no hot choc left he never answered me so he went out to meet a friend and went to morrisons which he wouldn't usually go to any supermarket even with me so now I have lots of lovely flavours ;-) he also come home with a pack of yum yums which I DIDN'T touch YAYYYYY ;-) Xxx

dyjli when you read a thread and realise once retired everyday is a no work day

he is a little sweetie.

Back