Don't you just love it when...

Dyjliw a dress you ordered arrives early and you can wear it tonight!

image-3034360525.jpg

Now just to lose more weight and look like the girl in the pic when wearing the dress lol!

Last edited:
Dyjliw a dress you ordered arrives early and you can wear it tonight!

View attachment 54722

Now just to lose more weight and look like the girl in the pic when wearing the dress lol!

Beautiful dress & looking at your stats I bet it looks just as nice on you as it does on the girl in the pic:D

........when you go on minimins on the laptop rather than your iPhone and realise people can 'like' your posts! Lol. I'm just reading through mine and having a proper chuckle!! :D

Happy Holidays said:
You get home from work, OH has tea ready, he say's 'lets book our flights for September & then go for a drink':D Happy Days, can't beat a mid week drink.

Nice! Where you off to in sept?

Nice! Where you off to in sept?

We're off to Slovakia & seeing as OH works on the railway taking advantage of cheap rail tickets, so we're going to Budapest for a day & hopefully Vienna & maybe Poland for a day as well. Really looking forward to it, we were just saying in the pub how nice it is not to have kids at home to worry about & it just being the two of us now.

Happy Holidays said:
We're off to Slovakia & seeing as OH works on the railway taking advantage of cheap rail tickets, so we're going to Budapest for a day & hopefully Vienna & maybe Poland for a day as well. Really looking forward to it, we were just saying in the pub how nice it is not to have kids at home to worry about & it just being the two of us now.

That sounds like a lovely trip I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

.......you nip into the hairdressers on your way home from work and are now feeling less 'wonky' :) I had my hair cut a lot shorter on Saturday and one side wasn't quite right....all sorted now though :)

...3 kids gone home so it's just my 2 who are hopefully going to bed at 7pm...early night? I'm shattered

DYJLIW - you had a fab time in Scotland, you manage to get your youngest daughter to go to bed early coz you can see she needs it, so she does and actually goes to sleep, and you've started your Christmas shopping already :D Bwhahaha.

dyjliw.. your trying to explain who eric sykes is to a 18 and a 27 year old and you call them young and say he was before their time, the 18 year old says 'your not old' and i ask her, 'how old does she think i am', and she replies 22 .. i'm 31 and had a huge smile on my face for most of the day after that :p

Malc-D said:
dyjliw.. your trying to explain who eric sykes is to a 18 and a 27 year old and you call them young and say he was before their time, the 18 year old says 'your not old' and i ask her, 'how old does she think i am', and she replies 22 .. i'm 31 and had a huge smile on my face for most of the day after that :p

Ooooooh that was nearly a flirt too! Actually my hubby would say it is a flirt if I said t!

i don't think it was a flirt, this is the same girl that thought i would be able to see further because i got a stronger glasses perscription.. yeah, not the brightest bulb in the box, but she's funny, and hard working

DYJLIW you stand to get sixty bazillion brownie points for managing to score Squeaky Beaver tickets for your niece and her friends - and you dont even have to fork out for them yourself.

Back