Don't you just love it when...

MadameLaMinx said:
My niece hates me calling him Squeaky Beaver - but personally, I think it is infinitely preferable to Overpriced Moron.

Lol! I think i prefer the second one :p
My daughter wanted to go to concert but coz she's only 6 I would have to go too so decided to book Jessie J instead coz at least I can tolerate her lol x

MadameLaMinx said:
My niece hates me calling him Squeaky Beaver - but personally, I think it is infinitely preferable to Overpriced Moron.

Haha he is a bit of a prat...

DYJLIW - you had a fab time in Scotland, you manage to get your youngest daughter to go to bed early coz you can see she needs it, so she does and actually goes to sleep, and you've started your Christmas shopping already :D Bwhahaha.

it is too early to mention the 'c' word ;)

When your in the mood for a clear out (of the house) & you start to see floor space again...bye bye toys & clothes! :)

I dont think being in tune is something the Beaver needs to worry about when he charges £99 a year to be a member of his fan club and has weak-kneed 12 year olds falling over themselves to get all his merchandise... He's like the human version of a Cabbage Patch Doll...

DYJLIW you get to look after your friend's 19mth old girl, and she's obsessed with the radio - but presses the on/off button twice (so it stays off) but dances anyway :D

MadameLaMinx said:
I dont think being in tune is something the Beaver needs to worry about when he charges £99 a year to be a member of his fan club and has weak-kneed 12 year olds falling over themselves to get all his merchandise... He's like the human version of a Cabbage Patch Doll...

No!! I know someone that looks just like a cabbage patch doll, picture coming soon!!

DYJLIW you get a tax rebate which means you can finally go to Longleat after wanting to for years. And it's a good incentive to stay on track!

Back