Don't you just love it when...

When your hulking, great moody teenage son feels a bit poorly and lets you be his mummy for a while :),

Obviously I don't love it that he feels poorly, just the mummy bit lol!

Your little man comes over and gives you a cuddle and says don't worry mummy Awwww x

MinkyDinky said:
You get a new bottle of fry light and can spray away without pressing mega hard to get the dregs out the bottom :)

I just love new bottles of anything! Hate using the last bit!

MinkyDinky said:
You get a new bottle of fry light and can spray away without pressing mega hard to get the dregs out the bottom :)

Hahahaha! Yes! I'm sure I have one arm bigger than the other muscular speaking for exactly this reason!

When you have the house to yourself on a Friday night, and no commitments on Saturday morning, so you can choose not to set the alarm, can wake up when you're ready, and then have a leisurely bath.

Bliss.

Your mums boyfriend (50 years of age) picks you up - amid lots of no don't screams - and says wow you're a lot lighter than I thought... Not long until I can give you a firemans lift!
Gave me a smile for the day :D xx

MadameLaMinx said:
Hahahaha! Yes! I'm sure I have one arm bigger than the other muscular speaking for exactly this reason!

Shirleen said:
I just love new bottles of anything! Hate using the last bit!

Glad I'm not the only one! I spend a good couple of days getting the finger indent determined to get it all out :) xx

When church was good, a very funny service, then pleasant drive home, non annoying trip to Tesco, and roast chicken dinner being cooked by the old man!

When you make a journey only knowing one set route and when the road is closed, you think you're screwed but you think of following all the other cars for them to take you to exactly where you needed to go without getting lost!!! YAY awesome x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When you make a journey only knowing one set route and when the road is closed, you think you're screwed but you think of following all the other cars for them to take you to exactly where you needed to go without getting lost!!! YAY awesome x

Dangerous this! My man drives a big articulated lorry to London every other week, so one night both the roads he knows are closed and so he follows some cars, he ends up at 3 am in a village with a tiny bridge that only allows 3.5 tonne vehicles so he has to reverse for a loong long way (he did tell me I wasn't listening), to get back to a road he knew and find another route!

when you feel utterly crappy, drag yourself to a meeting and find out even though it's star week, you've been ill and felt crap and not exercised for 3 days, you've still lost.

Shirleen said:
Dangerous this! My man drives a big articulated lorry to London every other week, so one night both the roads he knows are closed and so he follows some cars, he ends up at 3 am in a village with a tiny bridge that only allows 3.5 tonne vehicles so he has to reverse for a loong long way (he did tell me I wasn't listening), to get back to a road he knew and find another route!

Ooops surely there were signs about the bridges?!! Round here you get warned a good few miles ahead. I was driving in b'ham city in my ickle car so it was all good for me lol xxx

Back