Don't you just love it when...

right now mine is just looking at me like I am mental. he caught me gazing again while he does... something... to a car stereo lol. I love watching him tinker hahaha.

Your trousers aren't as baggy as you expected them to be, and you panic that you MIT have gained some weight. Then you realise they are actually the new smaller size ones you bought,and they are still little bit baggy, so you were probably panicking over nothing :)

kingleds said:
Your trousers aren't as baggy as you expected them to be, and you panic that you MIT have gained some weight. Then you realise they are actually the new smaller size ones you bought,and they are still little bit baggy, so you were probably panicking over nothing :)

Love it! Do you know, I think that's where my feeling fat thing is coming from, I've switched to trousers that fit! I'm so used to wearing baggy bags! Better get losing huh?

Leapfrog said:
I could have written that about my own life, with an ex-husband who has never had a faithful relationship in his life, so what makes him (and, more importantly, her) think he'll start now! I always say that his leaving me is the best decision I never made as I'm now very happily married to Mr Leapfrog, who is, incidentally, a real Frog :D

makes me laugh coz I asked if I could go see my stepson (long story) at his coz he's 2, and it's proper freezing when I finish work at 7. So I didn't want to keep bringing him out and suggested nipping into see him even for just half hour and his response was 'well ill let you know as *she as I will call miss x* will be here and I don't want it to be awkward so id rather you pick him up'.

I thought yeah so would I rather that but I thought I was trying to be a good parent and not let him catch a cold but whatever!! Lol! My reply was 'I don't care I won't feel awkward but I definitely understand why you two might!!' thinking yeah you now might realise I knew about you two all along you scumbag!!! Lmao

888sally888 said:
Me too - my ex is married to a "friend" of mine - was years ago now and I am sooo glad he cheated. My bf now is GORGEOUS to me inside and out - so happy!!

I too am most definitely grateful he did find his young gf - who is 12 years younger than him I might add, she is 19.

My bf is amazing, he's gorgeous, he treats me like a princess and is an absolutely amazing person inside and out and I like you am the happiest i've ever been apart from him being on tour in afghan.

Some people never learn - good luck to her being naive, bless her I was just the same when I met him too!

888sally888 said:
Know how you feel Flibsey - my bf has been away 2 nights and I cant wait to see him in 2 hours and 15 mins :)

Aww I see mine in 64 sleeps :(

Flibsey said:
and reading posts like that makes me feel warm and fuzzy that I've been so lucky to get it right first time.
10 years this summer, he's still gorgeous, still wonderful, still makes my tummy go flipflop when he gets home from work...

You lucky lady!! Some of us have to defo meet too many jerks before we find a nice one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you go to get new leggings thinking your old ones are falling down due to stretching and age and NO! they're falling down because ou're now a size smaller!!!!!!1

normal trousers I'mprobably still an 18,but I am currently wearing size 16 asda leggings and they're not constricting bloodflow lol!

When you finally get to watch your programme only an hour late but it works, I daren't change the channel though.

God bless you +1 channels !

The sky engineers come in even taking their shoes off without asking, fix the dish and one of them says I see by your pic that your other half is in the military, my best friend is in the Falklands at the moment. Lol. Awwww everywhere you go or even don't go in my case there's someone who knows someone in the military! Lol

The sky engineers come in even taking their shoes off without asking, fix the dish and one of them says I see by your pic that your other half is in the military, my best friend is in the Falklands at the moment. Lol. Awwww everywhere you go or even don't go in my case there's someone who knows someone in the military! Lol

My Sky man took his boots off even though I begged him not to! Seriously it was flipping cold!
I now have a shiny Sky+ HD box, oh and Sky Sports F1 bloody hubby didn't tell me THAT!

My Sky man took his boots off even though I begged him not to! Seriously it was flipping cold!

I had this the other week when the hot water boiler under my sink was playing up and the landlady had to get the plumber out to take a look at it.

He was a young lad, very early 20's I'd say, and the first thing he did when he came in was take off his shoes - it's a laminate floor for heck's sake, don't worry about it! And even though I told him not to bother, every time he went out and came back in again, he still took his shoes off!

He even offered to top up my wine glass for me (yes, I was bad, a Friday afternoon with a glass of vino while he was fixing it!) when it was empty to save me having to get up from the sofa to go to the fridge (kitchen and living room are combined).... bless!! I was good though and didn't take him up on the offer!

Ooo! Flirty, flirty!! Trying to get you drunk and not even on the first date!!! ...and you'd invited him into your house!!! ...did you even know his name...

*only joking!*

When you actually make an effort for a night out and get nothing but compliments :) I have had way too many syns worth of booze but I feel amazing so it is well worth it.

Someone may need to remind me of this moment when I am posting complaining of a gain Thursday but still ATM I am :D

DYJLIW your kid is sad in town because she couldn't find the one thing she desperately wanted to spend her birthday money on (hello kitty suitcase) but you find one on ebay.

she practically threw her moneybox at me <3

When it's coming up to 9pm on a Sunday and you are already tucked up in bed, with a cup of tea and hot wheat bag, ready to watch CSI NY :)

Oh, plus the fact that your broken washing machine has been replaced this afternoon with one that works. It's not new new, but works fine... thanks lovely landlady, saves me having to go into the main house to do my washing and get in the way of your lodgers!

Back