Don't you just love it when...

When kids have both have had a good half term: got 100% attendance!! (& its been a long half term at that) doesn't happen very often coz I have quite sickly kids but 7.5 weeks :) I'm really impressed with em!! & school are rewarding em with a movie & popcorn night at school first week back :) they both also completed the school reading challenge & got to go to the halloween disco :)

Attachments

• image-1632543252.jpg
    image-1632543252.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 64
  • image-3997530100.jpg
    image-3997530100.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 54
mrstore said:
LOVE your avatar!!!! :)

Lol! I am an absolute rocky horror nut! I love it! I've sulked for a week coz no-one will come to cinema on Wednesday to watch it with me :(

**punk*~*star** said:
Lol! I am an absolute rocky horror nut! I love it! I've sulked for a week coz no-one will come to cinema on Wednesday to watch it with me :(

Me too! Will you be going to see the tour?

Welshtigger said:
Me too! Will you be going to see the tour?

I didn't know there was another tour happening :) I really, really hoping so! I find it difficult to get people to come with me coz they think I'm insane lol :) went to see it in 2010 got dressed up & it was AMAZING!

Just seen it on website!! April 2013 - have just text round to see who's going to come with me... Eek! so excited!!

I adore Rocky Horror too - I met Richard O'Brien once at a work charity do and was totally speechless! I think I've seen it live 6 times and can't wait to go again in Brighton just before Christmas! :D

Miss_Corset said:
I adore Rocky Horror too - I met Richard O'Brien once at a work charity do and was totally speechless! I think I've seen it live 6 times and can't wait to go again in Brighton just before Christmas! :D

I'd be speechless too! The man is a legend!

Miss_Corset said:

I'm hoping to see it in Brighton too-as want to tie it in with a trip to London to see a very good friend in Scrooge-failing that, ill wait til it comes to Manchester-it's a great cast too

Brighton is a great place to see it because everyone gets massively into the spirit. I've even managed to convince the OH to brave it in fishnets - love him! The new cast list looks interesting - roll on 21 December :D

Miss_Corset said:

I must admit I'm not into rocky horror but I met Richard O'Brien at a charity event on my 7th birthday :) he was just the man from the crystal maze as far as I was concerned lol d

dyjliw lamb is slowly cooking in slow cooker & smells delish!!!!!

Back