Don't you just love it when...

You have a lovely day with your charges, soft play then park/nature centre. Collected loads of leaves and a few feathers and going to make pictures with the boys tomorrow of our day out.
Funniest part of the day was in a room in the nature centre there were some tanks with lizards spiders etc in and also a bit about the physical structure of those animals and how they move. Looking in a tank with 7 year old and hear a gasp behind me. 4 year old says sadly-"oh no, look Mandie I think this ones died!" I turn around and he's looking at the skeletons lol. I'll say its dead! Out of the mouths of babes eh?

Dyjliw after a year and 2 months of your engagement ring being too small and can't wear it, it now fits lovely! At last my fingers seem to have caught up with the 4 stone weight loss!

DYJLIW Im getting my hair cut & colored tomorrow to find out its half price for Halloween offer :-D

DYJLIW your 4 year old son comes down to tell you that he has two of the same book so we need to take one to school so somebody else can enjoy it

donna88 said:
DYJLIW your 4 year old son comes down to tell you that he has two of the same book so we need to take one to school so somebody else can enjoy it

Bless him x

Jenna88 said:
Dyjliw you try the Linda McCartney veg sausages (if someone could confirm these are syn free on e and green that would be fab) and absolutely LOVE them! Didnt expect them to be THAT good!

Only the rosemary and red onion are free xxx

I may be wrong but I thought only the red onion and rosemary LM sausages were free?

When your boyfriends brings down your comfy bunny slippers when your freezing cold!
29nc5k3.jpg

The vegetarian ones are 2 syns :O there is another flavour which is either half a syn or 1 syn as well but I've never actually seen them... I think it might be Italian

Don't worry, four syns is nothing, at least you know now :)

(syns posted in the wrong thread now removed haha!)

Last edited:
Haha just realised I completely posted my syns in the wrong thread! Absolute airhead today!

Gyms been on hold :( I've had a really bad ear infection so it would have been very dangerous haha! Going to attempt a session tomorrow, I've really missed it! Plus, I start an eight week work experience next week so I want to make the most of my last week of free time by going as much as possible :) x

Emsie, I was SO smug that I used my tesco app to find them...have been looking for them for aaages and thought I was the dogs you know whats for getting them yesterday. Now to go on the hunt again haha!

Aww, that's wick about your ear but glad you're planning on getting back in to it as you seemed to be really positive about it and enjoying it :) Good luck with the work experience.

Ok, enough of sausage gate and my hijacking of this thread...as you were.

Back