Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW - you have been to WI lost (granted just a little but a loss regardless), had something to eat, then had a lovely longgggggggggggg hot bath in bubbles

**punk*~*star** said:
Cool, mine will be worn with dockers (I have a bit of a dockers obsession!) & I've got a couple of pairs that I've had for about 16 years!! They've not dropped to bits yet but they on there way lol x

I threw mine away last year when we moved house :-( they were my second pair and no where near as comfy as my first pair! My first ones did fall apart as they were never off my feet! I wore them for school....everywhere!! I miss them lol

mrstore said:
I threw mine away last year when we moved house :-( they were my second pair and no where near as comfy as my first pair! My first ones did fall apart as they were never off my feet! I wore them for school....everywhere!! I miss them lol

Once you break them in they are the greatest boots ever!!

*Emsie* said:
Dyjliw its friday and the weekend is forecast to be a quiet one!

^^this but also when you have Friday off!
POA - batch cooking this afternoon, quiet catch up diet coke drinky with best mate tonight, homemade beef and BNS lasagne being taken over to my friends for a girly movie night tomorrow and Sunday chilling with my man. Perfecto!!

DYJLIW It's Friday 'nuff said! :D

kingleds said:
I got an orange cauliflower in my veg box this week! Seems a shame to just steam it when it's so pretty :)

Oooh not seen orange! I saw the pink ones the other week but the little pack I got have the spiralled green one which is just too pretty!
Did the orange one taste any different? Xx

DYJLIW you find an amazing deal and book a weekend away in Rome for your OH's birthday on the spur of the moment. Roll on Janaury! No idea how I'm going to keep it a secret until then!!

Back